The Student Room Group

C4 exam 13th JUNE 2013 OCR MEI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by bobadob
I believe you just need 90+ UMS in C4. You need an average of 80+ overall with an average of 90+ in C3 and C4, for an A*.

u seirous ? ...hmm so i need to average 90% in c4....kk k thanks mate !!!
howz ur revision gonig ?!
and good luck!!!!!!
Reply 61
Original post by Tasha_11
No, it's not possible. Even if your UMS was high enough you need at least an A in all modules to be able to get an A*. The weird thing is I have the exact same total UMS as you so far. Good luck with tomorrow's exam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop giving out misinformation!

You only need an AVERAGE of an A! He can still get an A* if he gets 90+
Reply 62
Original post by Axion
Stop giving out misinformation!

You only need an AVERAGE of an A! He can still get an A* if he gets 90+

Sorry about that 😔 my teachers have been giving my wrong information then. I honestly didn't realise. Just ignore me then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Sorry about that 😔 my teachers have been giving my wrong information then. I honestly didn't realise. Just ignore me then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no problem :P
Reply 64
Original post by Axion
no problem :P

How are you felling about the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Please can anybody explain 7iii) on january 2013 C4 paper. I don't get how to do it. Thank you
Reply 66
Original post by Maroosh
Please can anybody explain 7iii) on january 2013 C4 paper. I don't get how to do it. Thank you

B: 8 + 0 = 8 - satisfied
C: 8 + 0 = 8 - satisfied
D: 6 + 2 = 8 - satisfied

Angle between planes is equal to the angle between the normals. So just find the angle between i - 4j + 5k and i + k.
Reply 67
Original post by Maroosh

Hey Maroosh :smile: how's revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
I am dreading this exam tomorrow after my epic fail of an attempt of M1.
I've got no chance of getting a B overall now (unless I magically got a B in mechanics) and I've just gotta hope I can scrape at least D over M1, C4 and C3 to get me a C overall for the whole A level.
Reply 69
Original post by MattSimcock
B: 8 + 0 = 8 - satisfied
C: 8 + 0 = 8 - satisfied
D: 6 + 2 = 8 - satisfied

Angle between planes is equal to the angle between the normals. So just find the angle between i - 4j + 5k and i + k.

Oh I don't know what had happened to my brain. I just could not understand such a simple thing. happens to me sometimes. hope it does not happen in the exam. Thank you very much anyway
Reply 70
please let the questions in section B be nice and please to god let it be an UNDERSTANDABLE Comprehension!

I don't care if it's hard, at least if I understand it I can have a good go at it!
Reply 71
Hey Maroosh :smile: how's revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am really dreading this exam especially because of the added difficulty of the comprehension paper for which you just can't revise for. that means i really have to do well on paper a to scrape atleast a B overall or miraculously an A if my other papers went well. but i keep having these nightmares that tomorrow's paper is super hard and i have not even managed to secure atleast an overall B in Alevel maths.
just hoping for the best. Good luck to you and everyone else giving this exam
Reply 72
Original post by Maroosh
I am really dreading this exam especially because of the added difficulty of the comprehension paper for which you just can't revise for. that means i really have to do well on paper a to scrape atleast a B overall or miraculously an A if my other papers went well. but i keep having these nightmares that tomorrow's paper is super hard and i have not even managed to secure atleast an overall B in Alevel maths.
just hoping for the best. Good luck to you and everyone else giving this exam

I need an A* to get into Warwick

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMFLFMLFASMKFSAKJFGASDOFJASLJFGASJKL

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: AND I've GOT PHYSICS TOMORROW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 73
Original post by Axion
I need an A* to get into Warwick

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMFLFMLFASMKFSAKJFGASDOFJASLJFGASJKL

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: AND I've GOT PHYSICS TOMORROW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:O well good luck to you sir. I'm just hoping to at least scrape an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by louci
u seirous ? ...hmm so i need to average 90% in c4....kk k thanks mate !!!
howz ur revision gonig ?!
and good luck!!!!!!

it was going good, then I looked at the June 2007 comprehension paper Axion suggested. Didn't like that one bit :tongue:

Good luck to you and everyone else too!
Reply 75
Gaaaaaaahhhhhh:s-smilie:
Reply 76
I've been up since 6:15 am just rushing through past papers and I am still dreading the comprehension. After this exam, I am going to burn all the C4 comprehensions I have printed out.
Reply 77
Original post by vsmahal
I've been up since 6:15 am just rushing through past papers and I am still dreading the comprehension. After this exam, I am going to burn all the C4 comprehensions I have printed out.

haha same! - apart from the comprehension burning part! :P
Good Luck!
Reply 78
Well... good luck everyone!
Reply 79
Thankfully this is my only maths exam this summer & has been the priority. Is it kind of weird to say that i'm slightly excited?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending