The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hiiii! i've been given an offer for northumbria for the march 2014 intake for the children's nursing course :smile: would be good if we could all make friends before we start so it's not as scary with us all leaving home and starting later than everybody else! x x x x
Reply 2
Hiya I've been offered a place for the march2014 adult nursing intake to so glad I found this post, as am completely confused on how accommodation works for us :confused:
Hii. I been given an offer for mental health nursing for march 2014 intake. Has yous sorted out finance yet. X
Reply 4
we apply for accommodation as normal, just log in through your username and password on mynorthumbria :smile: i've gone for city ensuite single, and they said they extend the tenancy for nursing students which is really good!

has there been a facebook group made for the march 2014 intake students? x x x x
Heya, I should also hopefully be coming in march and doing child nursing! Bit confused about the march intake, do we get the same holidays? And what happens about freshers and accomadation?:s-smilie:

Reply 6
hiii, I have also been given an offer for Adult Nursing in March 2014, does anyone know if there is a Facebook group page for 2014 students? :smile: xxx
Hey,

I've firmed my offer for March and applied for some of my finance already. Really looking forward to it now, just gotta pass my last exam on Thursday!!
Reply 8
Hi girls
I also have an offer for the March intake. Is anybody else moving into halls ? :smile:
Reply 9
I'm moving into halls, already applied for accommodation and just put ensuite city single :smile: I also emailed asking about freshers week etc and they said they can't accommodate us for it (which I'm really gutted about) but I'm sure they'll put something on for us nursing students that start in march!

i was thinking about making a facebook page too, but for some reason my account won't let me... if anybody finds/makes a Facebook page please let me know!

abbie xxxxx
Reply 10
Hi , I'm also starting mental health march 2014 at Northumbria and very nervous :redface:/ . I won't b living on site as I'm local but does any one have any information on the programme dates and holidays yet ??? X
Reply 11
Also any one know where there is more info available I can't find much on here regarding 2014 intakes x
Hello. I'm starting Mental Health Northumbria in Sept. When i find out some info i shall pass it on! :smile:
Reply 13
Hi, I also start March 2014 for Adult Nursing :smile: Applied for Marleen Court as my first choice for accommodation but hope I'm put with other nurses! Was a bit disappointed to not be starting in September.
Reply 14
Hai, I was looking at this because I want to apply for mental health nursing for 2014 september as i finish college next year.. I was just wonder WHY are you all saying march? like do you start later than other people? :smile:
Reply 15
Hi, yeah when I went for my interview in February there was two intakes avaliable - either September 2013 or March 2014. I believe you can always choose which intake you want but it's not always guaranteed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Hi every one i have opened a facebook page for northumbria nursing sept 2013/march2014, as i think if we get every one in one place to share info and meet other starters and i struggled to find any existing fb pages for this . iv only just done it so its abit naff and empty at mo but please join and share on any other pages that might have new starters on too :redface:) xx its : Northumbria uni . Nursing Sept 2013/March 2014 please add and get the page started xx
Reply 17
Hi I have opened a Facebook page for students starting nursing at Northumbria sept 2013/march 2014 nursing . I think it will help to have every one in one place and be nice to meet other starters and I could not find an existing fb page . Anyways please add and share to any other pages that might have new starters x ( it's abit naff and empty at the mo so plz add and get the ball rolling :redface:) it's : Northumbria uni. Nursing Sept 2013/March 2014
Reply 18
I'm going to be a March 2014 intake starter too :smile: (Adult Nursing)

It seems soooo far away it almost feels quite unreal still .... hopefully the next few months will fly .....
I'm march intake too for adult nursing. Would be good to get chatting to people then. Slightly gutted we miss all the freshers stuff in September xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending