The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am getting 5 A's. :smile:
I saw that my course was in clearing earlier and thought nothing of it but after reading the past few pages I am 1000x more worried and panicky than I've ever been.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9462
Original post by DJMayes
STEP is over! :biggrin:

You're in right? :biggrin:
Original post by AlesanaWill
Think it's just because us Nottingham people have received emails which may or may not be correctly confirming our place. If it is a glitch, it is a horrendous cock up, Here's hoping otherwise.

Ahh fair doos :smile:, nahh that'd have to be some vile individual to do that! Very well done on getting your place by the way :smile:. I just want Man Met to hurry up!
I'm sorry but if you get A*A*A*A, why are you on tsr? Go celebrate or something kmt.
Original post by CongressTart
I've got an email from Nottingham asking me to send in a photo for my university card! I'M IN!!!!! :dance: THANK YOU!

Is this true?!?!
Omgomgomg I'm so jelly of people applying to Notts :frown:
Original post by DJMayes

We made it brah. :cool:
Original post by taintedCH
What time does Edexcel's results direct thing open?

I got an email ages ago when I signed up, it's usually up at 6AM
Original post by Daniellejo.
Is this true?!?!
Omgomgomg I'm so jelly of people applying to Notts :frown:

Thing is we don't know if it's true or just a glitch. Not fun being messed around like this. Want something concrete.
Congrats to everyone who met their offers, I'm off to bed now. I don't think it'll do me any good pulling an all-nighter.

Tbh I'll probs be up again in 10 mins :tongue:
That would be harsh if Nottingham was trolling you guys.

In all seriousness, I'm pleased for you guys, I can't wait to hear more news about people getting their grades via edexcel online at 6am.

And on that bombshell, I'm gonna sleep now for real (srs).
Original post by Arva
No, I'm off to Oxford. :tongue:

Thank you very much :smile:

:heart:

You are the luckiest man on earth right now.
Original post by chelseafan
Wow this post has given me a lot of encouragement. Thanks for the motivation.

You're welcome. Now you just need to keep that motivation with you! :biggrin:
is 8am the time when you can actually log into track, or is it the time when track updates with news of whether you got in?
Reply 9474
Hi, I've just checked Clearing and found that my course was not on it. Please could someone tell me what this could mean? :smile:
I can't wait to get this over with it once and for all. Expecto Patronum!
Original post by Arva
Thanks so much :awesome:

Economics and Management at Oxford.

Mmm an Oxford-educated investment banker.
Reply 9477
I genuinely came on here wanting to see the incredibly cool "Zero days left" image :frown:

Original post by DJMayes

Indeed it is DJ :colone:
Yep, goodnight guys, and good luck for your results :smile: (yn)
Made my STEP offer so don't really care about my A Level results too much...but massive amounts of good luck to everyone on here...hope you all get what you need in a few hours time :smile:

Latest