The Student Room Group

Aston or Birmingham.

Hello*I currently have a dilemma, I have already attained a place at Birmingham for Bsc Economics but since then I have been unsure added to this was the fact that Birmingham gave me accommodation 2 miles away from the University. So I phoned up Aston to see whether they still had places available for Accounting for Management and they do also they have accommodation left on site. I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the courses the Uni's and student life as a whole. I have until wednesday to make up my mind.Thanks
I am going to Aston this year for Psychology and I personally would have preferred to go to Birmingham.
Reply 2
May I ask why?
Reply 3
It's a bit worrying that simply getting accommodation a bit further away is making you reconsider an entire 3 year course at a specific university. You should be going somewhere you are set on.
I would have otherwise said that "not being on site" at UoB isn't a big deal, as there are so many students about and lots of things going on so it's not as if you'll be isolated, but it seems you haven't looked much into that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending