The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Felt sorry for the bhoys yesterday. They played well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ach well, Juventus deserved the win. They were flattered though, don't see them getting past Man U or Real this year.

Wonderful development by the team since August. It's important not to get disheartened over a defeat when we are playing at a level only 16 clubs in the whole of Europe get to.
Well looks like no other British club exceeded us this year :smile: Marvelous campaign, the day of the Barca win was probably one of the best days of my life.
Original post by Rizzletastic
Well looks like no other British club exceeded us this year :smile: Marvelous campaign, the day of the Barca win was probably one of the best days of my life.

Amen to Barca win. Will literally be remembered for my entirely life and obviously Celtic History too, eek! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7324
I ****ing hate the Old Firm.

Support your local teams ya rats.
Original post by Ritter

What if your local team is the old firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ritter

Away back to your hole.
Reply 7327
Original post by Ritter

:yawn:

old/10
No post in a while. Champions! Heard a lot of rumours about Lennon going to Everton, but I doubt Lennon is thinking about going anywhere at the moment.
Yes I was, a very nice day. Well apart from the crappy weather!
I can't believe the first of our 3 Champions League qualifiers are in just 5 and a half weeks time.
Signed Balde. No idea how good he'll be, but he sounds eager. And £1.8m is a pretty decent fee if he turns out well.
Original post by Colonel.
Signed Balde. No idea how good he'll be, but he sounds eager. And £1.8m is a pretty decent fee if he turns out well.

Bo Bo Balde was an unbelieveable defender back in the day :moon:
I have heard about that. Forrest scored in the last second of normal time. Maybe Celtic plays against Dortmund in group phase? as far as I know there is a friendship between the fans of the both football clubs...
Barcelona FC
AC Milan
Ajax
CELTIC

...Jesus.

HOWEVER, the final is in Lisbon...
Original post by Colonel.
Barcelona FC
AC Milan
Ajax
CELTIC

...Jesus.

HOWEVER, the final is in Lisbon...

That is a difficult group indeed. But I give Celtic credits to reach the round of 16.

As you will! :biggrin: But instead of Dortmund, Celtic has to play against AC Milan and FC Barcelona, but as I see it you are happy, aren't you?
Reply 7336
Milan aren't a top side anymore
Original post by Fusion
Milan aren't a top side anymore

I'd easily include them in the top 10 of Europe.

Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Montolivo, Robinho.....
Haven't logged in here in a while...

Nice result last night eh? Fantastic composure by Forrest, and Kayal had a great 2nd half.
:lol: :lol:

I think losing 6-0 in the champions league is a record is it not?

Quick Reply

Latest