The Student Room Group

GTA V Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tweek
Buy the taxi firm :cool:

I've only played for around 3 hours thus far so all of this advice sounds a bit alien to me right now haha. Is this even possible?
Original post by Tweek
Jeeze I have 27 hours of game time already :eek:

Now that's dedication :rolleyes:
What's your percentage completion ?
Reply 762
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Now that's dedication :rolleyes:
What's your percentage completion ?

like 55%, but I'm about 15 missions from completing the main story arc I think.

Been playing too much tennis.

Trying to get it out my system a bit before I start uni, so only a couple of days before I can't play it as much :l
Original post by Tweek
like 55%, but I'm about 15 missions from completing the main story arc I think.

Been playing too much tennis.

Trying to get it out my system a bit before I start uni, so only a couple of days before I can't play it as much :l

That's pretty good going :smile: Yes, probably the best thing to do, you don't want to be playing GTA V when everyone else is at freshers events :colondollar:

Spoiler

Reply 764
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
That's pretty good going :smile: Yes, probably the best thing to do, you don't want to be playing GTA V when everyone else is at freshers events :colondollar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 67/69 aiming to finish by tomorrow.

Could have finished today but I turned off auto-save went to eat and forgot about it. PS3 decided to turn itself off and I lost my save from mission 57.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Tweek

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 767
Like all the little things you casually notice.

Spoiler

Original post by ipoop
Hahaha, yea :colondollar: I'm really hating her right now :colonhash:

iPoop! What console do you play on??
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Well for me its all about cruising, discovering the countryside, listening to radio stations, enjoying the plot, and admiring LS really.

For ne its about both, I love the SP and mp of games I get and in answer to soneone ekse earlier. I play on ps3 ftw If multiplayer is as big as they say and really will grow the way they want it to I hope that at least gets pulled accross to next gen in standalone form. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 770
Original post by LauraRMCF
iPoop! What console do you play on??

PS3 Laura! Long fricking time no see, you Portuguese :wink: goddess!
Original post by ipoop
PS3 Laura! Long fricking time no see, you Portuguese :wink: goddess!

I'm at school from 8-2 and work 3-10 most days. My online social life is becoming nonexistent lol! :redface:

Add me! I'm on whenever I'm not at work. Plus, the online should be working Oct 1st. Do you have headset by any chance? You should know how much I love listening to English accents.
Reply 772
I'm at school from 8-2 and work 3-10 most days. My online social life is becoming nonexistent lol! :redface:

Add me! I'm on whenever I'm not at work. Plus, the online should be working Oct 1st. Do you have headset by any chance? You should know how much I love listening to English accents.

Oh dear, working double time eh :console:

I don't but will get one :pierre: And you seem to have forgotten I'm French :colonhash: You've not been away for too long so I don't see your excuse :pierre: How far are you in the game? If you've had time to play, ha is :redface:
Original post by ipoop
Oh dear, working double time eh :console:

I don't but will get one :pierre: And you seem to have forgotten I'm French :colonhash: You've not been away for too long so I don't see your excuse :pierre: How far are you in the game? If you've had time to play, ha is :redface:

LOL yes, I did. I forgot you supported Real Madrid as well...my bad. Well either way, I want to hear your accent whatever it is so get the headset...unless you're getting a PS4 in which case, don't.

I'm not too far into it. Haven't had too much time to play. I'm gonna play after I finish my English though and this is distracting me from doing just that.
Reply 774
LOL yes, I did. I forgot you supported Real Madrid as well...my bad. Well either way, I want to hear your accent whatever it is so get the headset...unless you're getting a PS4 in which case, don't.

I'm not too far into it. Haven't had too much time to play. I'm gonna play after I finish my English though and this is distracting me from doing just that.

Forgotten all about me :wink: Not getting the PS4 until Xmas next year :grin: I wanna hear your accent too, eh :wink:

I've not had too much play time either, I was distracted by a stupid cold and a fever and stupid people asking for favours when I'm just about to sit down and play :unimpressed:
Original post by Wilfred Little
I'm worried the Tesco near my house won't stock it as it's not a massive sized supermarket, it's on a high street. You reckon they'll have it? I've only been in a handful of times for food so don't even know if they sell games. Thinking about it I don't think they do, and I'm not gonna be able to get it until later tonight anyway.

I'm such a cock :frown:.

Sorry for slow reply, id have guessed they would cause the one i was in had it and it was small. How'd it turn out?
I'm really enjoying this game, but I haven't played as much as I should be playing. ...The max I have gone with this game is 2 hours. ..I'm struggling to find the time:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
Forgotten all about me :wink: Not getting the PS4 until Xmas next year :grin: I wanna hear your accent too, eh :wink:

I've not had too much play time either, I was distracted by a stupid cold and a fever and stupid people asking for favours when I'm just about to sit down and play :unimpressed:

I have the money saved for a PS4 xD november 29th.. . Cant come soon enough and tot he person concerned tesco wont stock gta5 I think it was? The sainsburys near where I live stocks it and they're small so you might be in luck. Although as of saturday I guess I no longer live here most of the year anyway :redface: GTA online is going to mean I have to have my ps4 and ps3 linked to my tv I think... then I can switch across to play gta5/gta online if rockstar continue to be so stubborn over a ps4 port grrr...
Reply 778
Original post by extermin8or
I have the money saved for a PS4 xD november 29th.. . Cant come soon enough and tot he person concerned tesco wont stock gta5 I think it was? The sainsburys near where I live stocks it and they're small so you might be in luck. Although as of saturday I guess I no longer live here most of the year anyway :redface: GTA online is going to mean I have to have my ps4 and ps3 linked to my tv I think... then I can switch across to play gta5/gta online if rockstar continue to be so stubborn over a ps4 port grrr...

I'm SOOOOO tempted to get the PS4 when it comes out, I have two friends of mine who've already pre-oredered it; I have so much studoes this year though and knowing myself, the excitement of a new console would steal so much time that Ican't logically say that I need to get it right now :biggrin: Next year's Xmas will be all about me and PS4 :daydreaming: PS4 and a Vita :ninja:

Sainsbury are selling the game guide for £9.99 if purchased with the game :holmes:
[video="youtube;T8Ub_NB_9-M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Ub_NB_9-M[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest