The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
i know lots of people are asking if they think they'll get in, so i thought i'd join in.. sorry if its annoying :smile:
so.. GCSE's: 6 A*s and 5 A's
AS: AAAA in biology, chemistry, psychology and french
UKCAT: 725
situational judgement: band 1 (but i dont thinn UEA use this?)
(and im doing an EPQ but i think thats irrelevant too)

also sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, i have no idea what im doing :P
Reply 241
Original post by flosumner
i know lots of people are asking if they think they'll get in, so i thought i'd join in.. sorry if its annoying :smile:
so.. GCSE's: 6 A*s and 5 A's
AS: AAAA in biology, chemistry, psychology and french
UKCAT: 725
situational judgement: band 1 (but i dont thinn UEA use this?)
(and im doing an EPQ but i think thats irrelevant too)

also sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, i have no idea what im doing :P

No one can really tell you if you will get in. None of us are admission tutors unfortunately :tongue: but your stats look fantastic. I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. Getting to interview stage is the main goal for everyone right now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr.Ugs
One from Keele. Missed the offer cut off by one point :frown: wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile

So close yet so far

I'm in year 13 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 243
Original post by letsbehonest
So close yet so far

I'm in year 13 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right :smile: best of luck! Hopefully you won't have to reapply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 244
Hey guys i have a question. When i applied to UEA i was not living in the UK been about 2 years so they sent me a fee assessment form which needs to be completed. I'm confused that to whom do i send the completed form to and does it have to go by mail or email. Would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.
Reply 245
Original post by Amaad121
Hey guys i have a question. When i applied to UEA i was not living in the UK been about 2 years so they sent me a fee assessment form which needs to be completed. I'm confused that to whom do i send the completed form to and does it have to go by mail or email. Would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

You should call them up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting! Ah
It's quiet on this thread so I am hoping that not too many people applied to UEA...............
Original post by TWridesagain
It's quiet on this thread so I am hoping that not too many people applied to UEA...............

Don't worry we do exist :wink: Just all quiet on the western front :tongue:
You know that email that someone received a few pages ago asking what they did over their gap years? I just received mine now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
You know that email that someone received a few pages ago asking what they did over their gap years? I just received mine now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What really? I haven't received one!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Dr.Ugs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you guys write anything about your gap year plans??
Reply 252

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Dr.Ugs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by FlavaFavourFruit

I got it just over a week back.. I think they're sending them as they read the applications, probably going down a list or something :smile: and yeah I put half a paragraph towards it
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by tdx
I got it just over a week back.. I think they're sending them as they read the applications, probably going down a list or something :smile: and yeah I put half a paragraph towards it

Alright then :smile:
Original post by Dr.Ugs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did mention my gap year plan lol, I devoted like a sentence to it :biggrin:.

Ughh. I don't even know where to begin, do I give like a paragraph? I don't have that much lined up...:/ should I write it like a personal statement and say what I'll learn from it or just state what my plans are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I did mention my gap year plan lol, I devoted like a sentence to it :biggrin:.

Ughh. I don't even know where to begin, do I give like a paragraph? I don't have that much lined up...:/ should I write it like a personal statement and say what I'll learn from it or just state what my plans are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

State what your plans are and say what you hope to learn from it!!
You've got write something down :lol:
State what your plans are and say what you hope to learn from it!!
You've got write something down :lol:

I hope to gain some money from my gap year, that much I am sure of :tongue: don't know whether that counts.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
So got the fees status form thing. In the application details it's asking me for applicant number, course and school of study. So does that mean Norwich medical school or the school where I did my A levels? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 258
Original post by tdx

Have you sent a response?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 259

Yeah I dedicated a line to it lol wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending