Why are men such douches?
Rahhh!

How is everyone?

Me no no m'dear, its just how they are :lol:
:console:

I'm okay, you??? :smile:
Hmmmm......
Reply 7722
Back from an Xmas meal with one of my clubs at uni, i think i might have a crush on a member, not sure though
Original post by Tomsta
Back from an Xmas meal with one of my clubs at uni, i think i might have a crush on a member, not sure though

How was it?Aww. thats nice -your in the same situation as me now - Did you see the bit where I was on about my seminar yesterday and how it has made me think differently
Reply 7724
Original post by Jack22031994
How was it?Aww. thats nice -your in the same situation as me now - Did you see the bit where I was on about my seminar yesterday and how it has made me think differently

It was good, i'm not sure beacuse the feelings crept up when i was feeling depressed so ... and no i didn't
D1 mock went horrible haha missed out lots of the last question and scheduling diagrams, ah well only 1 more mock left now. FP2
Wish I could spend Xmas away from the UK.
Original post by Robbie242
D1 mock went horrible haha missed out lots of the last question and scheduling diagrams, ah well only 1 more mock left now. FP2

I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think and if you found it horrible, pretty sure you weren't the only one! :')

Chin up buttercup. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think and if you found it horrible, pretty sure you weren't the only one! :')

Chin up buttercup. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's quite true :'), thanks sweetie :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
It was good, i'm not sure beacuse the feelings crept up when i was feeling depressed so ... and no i didn't

Basically we looked at Nietzsche who argued in terms of morality pretending you dont want something on your inability to do it is flawed.

An example is the story of the fox and the graoe where a fox sees some grapes in a tree, ahe tries to get them over and over again, but then gives and walks off saying "those grapes are bad anyway". So i have applied this to my own lfe - for example when I say "there si no point asking her out, she'll say no" - is in a sense a flawed justification for not doing it - follow?
Reply 7730
Basically we looked at Nietzsche who argued in terms of morality pretending you dont want something on your inability to do it is flawed.

An example is the story of the fox and the graoe where a fox sees some grapes in a tree, ahe tries to get them over and over again, but then gives and walks off saying "those grapes are bad anyway". So i have applied this to my own lfe - for example when I say "there si no point asking her out, she'll say no" - is in a sense a flawed justification for not doing it - follow?

In a way yes
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Oh. Well I was wondering if you could give me some tips, we havent been taught to answer in any way so is there any structure you followed to answer questions?

Any other tips would be helpful, thank you :smile:

I wanna get a good grade so I can do Law at a good Uni.

Look at tutor2u, it's really helpful. Other than that keep your eye on the Business section of the news and a good idea would also be to follow stocks of key companies when major events with them happen.

For your exams you'll want to use PEEL:

Point- Make a point
Example- Use examples and evidence
Explain- Evaluate
Link- Link back to Question

for your evaluation, you'll want to use AIM.

Answer - Focus the trigger words in the question, make a clear judgement and justify your reasoning.
It Depends - Discuss what the overall issue depends upon. Try to come up with a few issues and explain fully with an example.
Most Important - What is the most important issue when considering the conclusion? Explain why it is most important.

You can put it into this structure right here:

Introduction

Definition of topic you will be discussing e.g. CSR, Culture etc.

Setting the scene for what you will be discussing e.g. Relate a business you will be talking about to the topic

Argument

Point 1

Evidence/Example 1

Evaluate 1

Point 2

Evidence/Example 2

Evaluate 2

Link back to question

Counter Argument

Point 1

Evidence/Example 1

Evaluate 1

Point 2

Evidence/Example 2

Evaluate 2

Link back to question

Concluding Paragraph

Answer/Address

It Depends

Most Important

For up to 10 markers, do an introduction, 1 paragraph for and 1 against. For 12-18 markers, do an introduction, 1 paragraph for, 1 against and a conclusion. For 34+ markers, follow the structure above.
Very grateful, thanks buddy! Need to revise hard this weekend!

Im watching The Hobbit on Saturday as well, but otherwise Im working hard.
Original post by Tomsta
In a way yes

ok
How is everyone?
How is everyone?

Good thank you! Had my first voice chat with another person from TSR which was fun, was slightly nervous though haha.

Hope you had a nice evening! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good thank you! Had my first voice chat with another person from TSR which was fun, was slightly nervous though haha.

Hope you had a nice evening! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was nice - Got my christmas special tomorrow - excited! :smile:
It was nice - Got my christmas special tomorrow - excited! :smile:

Ah good luck! I'm sure it's going to be great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah good luck! I'm sure it's going to be great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! :smile: