The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Whispering Way
Is it still worth applying to McKinsey, Blackrock, Rothschild ? Or is it really too late for them?

Apart from Deloitte are all Big 4 spring weeks full closed now?

Its not too late for BlackRock...not sure about the rest.
Original post by claudia775
Its not too late for BlackRock...not sure about the rest.

Thanks I applied for Blackrock and E&Y.

PWC doesnt seem to have places, and KPMG has this message:
Please note: this programme is not yet open for applications. Please join our Smart Network by clicking the orange button on the left to be notified when this programme does open.

Does anyone know about PWC and KPMG?
Reply 1202
What does everyone think the best Spring Weeks are? (In terms of spring week > summer internship conversion rates?)
Reply 1203
Original post by Dursty
Anyone have any idea of number of places for spring interns at Rothschild? Seems like most people on here got interviews and alot of people from my uni halls did aswell.

I asked at a Rothschild campus event & HR told me 30.
Reply 1204
how long did it take you?

Original post by beatnik3
Congrats on your offer !

If we still have not heard from DB or CS does it mean we are dinged ? I applied to CS early november and DB late november.
Do you know if they review the applications in order ?

I did JPM situational test. No time limit 25 questions. You need to rank from 1 to 5 the best options. I thought 1 and 5 were always pretty obvious but picking between 2,3,4 could be tricky.
(edited 10 years ago)
I take it it's a bad thing when the Citi competency telephone interview is meant to last 20 minutes but only lasted 10ish?
Original post by Fkaraz
Interview at Bank of America ML :biggrin:

Were you emailed? Did you do a numerical or?
Original post by Woody1055
I take it it's a bad thing when the Citi competency telephone interview is meant to last 20 minutes but only lasted 10ish?

Did they ask about your CV mainly?
Original post by theseeker
Did they ask about your CV mainly?

Didn't even mention it. Just 4 competency questions, not really any follow up questions...
Reply 1209
Original post by Woody1055
Didn't even mention it. Just 4 competency questions, not really any follow up questions...

And do you think it was the last stage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure, it said it was a First Round Interview, so maybe there's an AC.
Reply 1211
In the process of completing DB Spring into Banking app- should I write a cover letter? Ive planned one but the competency questions they ask all encompass what I would write- why DB, why that division, what makes me suited to that division etc and I don't want to repeat myself with waffle. What have you guys done?
Reply 1212
Original post by Cem21
In the process of completing DB Spring into Banking app- should I write a cover letter? Ive planned one but the competency questions they ask all encompass what I would write- why DB, why that division, what makes me suited to that division etc and I don't want to repeat myself with waffle. What have you guys done?

I've got an offer from DB for Spring into Banking markets, and I wrote a cover letter.
Just got a phone call from unknown number but too late to pick up. Damn :frown:
Just got a phone call from unknown number but too late to pick up. Damn :frown:

UK or overseas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JOR2010
UK or overseas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UK
Reply 1216
Were you emailed? Did you do a numerical or?

I got an email, but it landed in spam which I don't check very often so I found out via the appication system which I check daily.
I applied on the 5th of Oct, got numerical instantly and finished the 2nd stage application on the same day.
Original post by hspjdim
How long did it take Citi to call you after taking the tests?

A couple of weeks
Interview with BAML. Anyone know how may stages there are?
Reply 1219
Original post by Applicant101
Interview with BAML. Anyone know how may stages there are?

Just a phone interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending