The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Have people heard back after JPM's SJT?
Reply 1281
CS offer. Should I accept it now or wait till all my other applications have given a response?
Original post by Hildan48
Have people heard back after JPM's SJT?

Still waiting, only did it Sunday though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1283
Original post by userage
CS offer. Should I accept it now or wait till all my other applications have given a response?

Congrats. How many interviews did you have? In how many days after the tests have you been offered an interview?
Reply 1284
i just got an offer from Goldman Sachs spring week!

i go to LSE, i was wondering if its just LSE they hire from or is it Cambridge as well??
Original post by Zzzyax

i go to LSE, i was wondering if its just LSE they hire from or is it Cambridge as well??

Via email or? Congrats!!
Congratulations!! Did you have interviews there or telephone interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zzzyax

I thought they didn't look at apps until after the deadline? And yes, obviously Goldman hire outside of LSE, you only have to hit LinkedIn to see this. Congrats though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Who else has already had there BAML telephone interview?
@zzzzyax, Don't you go Nottingham?
Original post by Tomatochuckers
@zzzzyax, Don't you go Nottingham?

Was just thinking this. You trolling bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I smell a troll.
Yup I swear I remembered him from the Notts forum cos I frequent there rather regularly but my unashamedly stalking job has just confirmed it:

15-10-2013 20:56
The problem im having is that over the last 3 or 4 weeks everynight i have gotton drunk, and before uni didnt get drunk often at all only like once every few weeks. its costed me a fortune and i think ive lost time when i could be doing work. in fact im drunk right now... anyway is it normal thing to do this?? and most nights i go out or drink socially but sometimes im jus like **** it ill drink on my own in my room. your thoughts. p.s. im economics at uni of nottingham.

edit: im first year, and i do enjoy being drunk it is better than not being drunk
Reply 1293
Obvious troll is obvious. GS haven't started reviewing. *yawn*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by will2348
Quest. But I know people who've applied to Scope who already have offers.

Guess I didn't get in then ..no tests for Quest
Original post by userage

When was your interview?
Reply 1296
I applied for citi scope on 1st december, havent heard back since. Is that normal? and Barclays and MS are so dead right now, these were the places I first applied to. and deutsche just sent me a rejection saying that they have had way too many applications for a few places so they wont consider mine.:frown:
Reply 1297
dont we need to write cover letter or put in a cv for baml??
Original post by JOR2010
Wtf bhoggs001?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont know who you are so stop quoting me like you run the place
Interview with Nomura! Anyone else?

Latest

Trending

Trending