The Student Room Group

Girls, would you go out with a guy slightly shorter than you? And, guys...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by ct2k7
Meh still taller than me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ouch, how tall are you? still plenty of short girls about :tongue:
Original post by seyrose
Hey, us short girls have feelings too :P and how many kids do you know with E cup boobs?

You have E cup boobs ?
Original post by Maid Marian
How mean :frown:

It's alright, it's all preference. I like short girls and find them attractive. My friend only dates girls who are 5ft 7 plus.
Reply 123
Original post by lucaf
ouch, how tall are you? still plenty of short girls about :tongue:

I'm 5'2".

Finding a girl shorter than me? Challenge accepted!
Original post by Maid Marian
No.

Beggars can't be choosers..
Original post by VeniViciVidi
Beggars can't be choosers..

I'm not a beggar, thanks.
Reply 126
I'd go out with a girl taller than me, I'm 5'7.

Not too much taller though because that's just strange, like tip-toeing to kiss etc... probably becomes an issue after about 2"?
Reply 127
Yeah, probably an inch or two taller and then it'd be too much I think. I'm 5ft 10.
I'm in a long term relationship now but if my boyfriend was shorter than me, I'd have still gone out with him. Doesn't matter that much to me really. To be honest, if anything I'd rather date a guy 2/3 inches shorter than me than a guy a foot taller than me (I'm 5'3")
Original post by ct2k7
I'm 5'2".

Your taller than me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ct2k7
I'm 5'2".

My first crush was 5'1'', so there are girls shorter than 5'2''. Besides, my paternal grandad is 5'2'' and my unlce is 5'1'' and they both ended up married.
Height is very important so you'd have to make up a LOT with personality and build.
I'm pretty short but that hardly stops me - just get them drunk or pretend to be a prick - chicks love pricks
Reply 133
Societal conditioning has f'd this thread right up.

Just to sock it to all of you, I'm 5'9" and currently dating someone who is 5'11". Mind blown.
Reply 134
Two of my friends have been dating for almost 2 years now, with the guy being 5 inches shorter than the girl. And neither of them could give a damn. The guy always says he's got a good view when he's with her :wink:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
It's alright, it's all preference. I like short girls and find them attractive. My friend only dates girls who are 5ft 7 plus.

Same about short girls :smile:

My girlfriend is 5ft 1" I think and I'm 5ft 9 1/2 :P
I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me, but I'm 5'2", and I've yet to come across a guy shorter than me :lol:
Reply 137
my bf is about half an inch to an inch smaller than me and im 6ft and it doesnt bother him or me. :smile:
Reply 138
Original post by andrew2209
My first crush was 5'1'', so there are girls shorter than 5'2''. Besides, my paternal grandad is 5'2'' and my unlce is 5'1'' and they both ended up married.

Original post by Scottish cutie
Your taller than me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you girls :frown:

In any way, I'm in full swing on the other team right now, sort of have given up on women for now.
Original post by QwentyJ
Societal conditioning has f'd this thread right up.

Just to sock it to all of you, I'm 5'9" and currently dating someone who is 5'11". Mind blown.

Odd comment, since I don't think anyone has said "no relationship would ever happen where the woman is taller". People have just talked about their personal preferences, which is totally different, and not necessarily caused by "societal conditioning". Especially from a guys end, I could argue we're often shown tall models as a model of beauty.

As I've said before, there's nothing wrong with physical preferences, we all have them, doesn't make you shallow or a bigot or a sheep, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending