The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol or Notts?

I got accepted to either, im an international student from canada... im living in Bristol at the moment, since like march, and i gotta say pretty boring city... but havent really experienced the city yet maybe this weekend i am, hit the clubs..

but im just wonderin how is bristol compared to nottingham... like me personally dont care about the course, but like which univ. is better in a sense of city, nitelife, reputation etc.:cool:
If you go to Nottingham you will be shot. Just cos it's a scuzzy city. The only reason the medical school is so good is cos the students have had to treat their own wounds for so long...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
The The only reason the medical school is so good is cos the students have had to treat their own wounds for so long...

Presumably using shirts as some has nicked the bandages :p:
Reply 3
Candino
I got accepted to either, im an international student from canada... im living in Bristol at the moment, since like march, and i gotta say pretty boring city... but havent really experienced the city yet maybe this weekend i am, hit the clubs.

I think you should go to Nottingham, or you could head back to Canada. Either way nobody will be disappointed to see the back of you.
Reply 4
Thats nice...
Reply 5
The Mudman
If you go to Nottingham you will be shot. Just cos it's a scuzzy city. The only reason the medical school is so good is cos the students have had to treat their own wounds for so long...

Hey Nottinghams not that bad, i come from there!!! Just because we admit our gun crime problem doesn't mean its that bad. Both of the Cities are different and which one is best really depends on what you like, for example if you want good shopping and a campus based university chose Nottingham.
Joke, mate.
Reply 7
Special
I think you should go to Nottingham, or you could head back to Canada. Either way nobody will be disappointed to see the back of you.

of course the special ed kid gets mad:laugh: keep it movin juniorr...

Latest

Trending

Trending