The Student Room Group

Left handed hate

Geez, what's with all the people hating on other left-handed people? I'm sick and tired of having to be discriminated against at school (everyone knows you can't sit next a leftie or you'll get your elbows bumped), in the bus, on tsr, everywhere. Scissors, blades, cameras and thousands of other items can only be used by right handed people. Even the ****ing mouse I'm using right now is on the right side. It's not my fault I'm left handed, I wasn't taught to write in school, I just looked at the kid beside me and did the opposite.

Almost every other group is claiming their rights. I am left-handed, and I'm claiming my rights! I'm coming out of the shadows, barging my way into a right-handed world. I demand everything made for right-handed people, also be made for left-handed people!

It's not ****ing fair man :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Left handed people, where are you?!!!
Geez, what's with all the people hating on other left-handed people? I'm sick and tired of having to be discriminated against at school (everyone knows you can't sit next a leftie or you'll get your elbows bumped), in the bus, on tsr, everywhere. Scissors, blades, cameras and thousands of other items can only be used by right handed people. Even the ****ing mouse I'm using right now is on the right side. It's not my fault I'm left handed, I wasn't taught to write in school, I just looked at the kid beside me and did the opposite.

Almost every other group is claiming their rights. I am left-handed, and I'm claiming my rights! I'm coming out of the shadows, barging my way into a right-handed world. I demand everything made for right-handed people, also be made for left-handed people!

It's not ****ing fair man
I know exactly what you're talking about, I've been discriminated against loads of times being left handed
Reply 4
Double post btw ^ I'm a leftie and i've never felt 'discriminated' yeah I'm ambidextrous so that helps I guess, but my left hand is my dominant hand and apart from smudging in exams it doesn't seem to bother me or others that much. You just get used to balancing things like cameras etc with your right hand until you can use both pretty well really.
I know. I constantly being discriminated against because I'm left handed.

Oh wait, no I'm not. It's 2014.
Reply 6
As you can see by the lack of posts on your thread; no one cares.
apparently left handed people live longer...
Reply 8
It's because we're the Devil's spawn. I embrace it.
Original post by hamijack
As you can see by the lack of posts on your thread; no one cares.

Don't hate on my left hand. I only invited left handed people on this thread
Reply 10
lol I've never heard left handed hate anywhere in life...yet
Reply 11
:rolleyes:

I'm a leftie, and I've never noticed any hatred for lefties. (Although right handed people who took the "colourful" scissors in primary school really annoyed me)
As a leftie, you have no rights.

:mmm:
Reply 14
Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
Don't hate on my left hand. I only invited left handed people on this thread

Who says I'm not left handed? I just pointed out that no-one cares.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
As a leftie, you have no rights.

:mmm:

And why not?
Original post by hamijack
Who says I'm not left handed? I just pointed out that no-one cares.

You're hating on another leftie. Therefore, you're not a leftie. You don't speak for the rest of the population. Get outta here mate.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm left handed and all the best people are left handed! The people who I have gotten on the best with and had the most in common with are also left handed. Must be something to do with the way our brains work!
Reply 18
Blame Napoleon.
Original post by littledolly
I'm left handed and all the best people are left handed! The people who I have gotten on the best with and had the most in common with are also left handed. Must be something to do with the way our brains work!

I'll add you on my friends list. Pm me seeing as we'll most definitely get along :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest