The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Not generally a fan of soaps as they recycle story-lines in a repetitive fashion far too often but Hollyoaks is probably the best of the lot (though i don't watch it).

I was actually thinking earlier rather randomly and i have to say the Beth-Rhys incest storyline is possibly the most brilliant and tragic arc that any soap has ever seen. It was as soaps go almost perfectly executed with twists, romance and death. It is to date the only soap arc that really made me want to tune in.

[video="youtube;_hc5x0FERNU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_hc5x0FERNU[/video]

Brilliant.
Original post by Rakas21
Not generally a fan of soaps as they recycle story-lines in a repetitive fashion far too often but Hollyoaks is probably the best of the lot (though i don't watch it).

I was actually thinking earlier rather randomly and i have to say the Beth-Rhys incest storyline is possibly the most brilliant and tragic arc that any soap has ever seen. It was as soaps go almost perfectly executed with twists, romance and death. It is to date the only soap arc that really made me want to tune in.

[video="youtube;_hc5x0FERNU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_hc5x0FERNU[/video]

Brilliant.

This was the storyline that really got me int Hollyoaks, brilliantly executed.

Sienna is by my favourite these days, fabulous actress, haven't been as gripped with a storyline since Silas. Don't really care about Browning,Linsey,Joe etc.
Original post by Rakas21

Brilliant.

Original post by tillytots
This was the storyline that really got me int Hollyoaks, brilliantly executed.

Sienna is by my favourite these days, fabulous actress, haven't been as gripped with a storyline since Silas. Don't really care about Browning,Linsey,Joe etc.

I never watched it then but it sounds good tell me what happened from beginning to end briefly thanks
Original post by Aneesah_May
I never watched it then but it sounds good tell me what happened from beginning to end briefly thanks

They meet, they fall in love, they find out they have the same father, they try and fail to keep away from each other, they drive away but crash and she dies.

If anybody can find the episode from 5th October 2007 on a free stream then PM me the link (you can't link it here for legal reasons).
Omfg e4 episode is definitely worth a watch my spoiler thing aint working but it reminded me if eastenders
Is it me, or can anyone else seriously not warm to Grace's character?

Saw Hollyoaks in the first time for two weeks, can anyone update me on what happened to Jason :s Sandy mentioned him this ep and I have no idea what's going on :tongue:
Original post by mellie220

Saw Hollyoaks in the first time for two weeks, can anyone update me on what happened to Jason :s Sandy mentioned him this ep and I have no idea what's going on :tongue:

Jason broke into Patrick's flat to get Holly's phone back. Maxine walked in on him so he fled. Patrick beat Maxine because of Dodger/Sienna situation and when Nancy saw Maxine blamed it on the burglar not knowing that Jason had just admit to the break in, so he was arrested. Now Maxine's in a bit of a pickle.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by mellie220

Maxine not nancy blamed it on the 'robber' who turned out to be jason as she wanted to protect Patrick so Jason has been charge on theft and assault

I don't like grace either cant connect with her and the fact that she looks the same age as her dad does not help
Reply 1488

I don't like grace either cant connect with her and the fact that she looks the same age as her dad does not help

Yeah Tegan had better watch out with Rose as all the Fraser girl spawn are deranged psychotic fruit loops.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2584295&p=46225963#post46225963

Guys, ive just opened up a discussion thread on issues in Hollyoaks and just letting you know, its not a copy of this thread!
Man most characters on Hollyoaks these days are annoying and miserable, or have massive ego's

Sonny deserves a good beating as he is a good example of annoying prat, he has nothing to set himself as his own man, he fancies Carmel, became a police officer and acts like his opinion is the best.

Grace has a good body, but looks like she has had a boob job but a scart bone structure on her face that gives her a trout look.
(edited 10 years ago)
Im now thinking that Sienna is way to obvious to be peris mum wat if they do another eastenders and turns out leela is peris mum

And I really wanna know why Sam was crying and what the guy did that's going to come out of jail..ooh he may have raped leela (a complete guess btw) or sumin
Im now thinking that Sienna is way to obvious to be peris mum wat if they do another eastenders and turns out leela is peris mum

And I really wanna know why Sam was crying and what the guy did that's going to come out of jail..ooh he may have raped leela (a complete guess btw) or sumin

What days episode are you on about with Sam crying? :confused:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

It was a couple of days ago's:

Spoiler

Original post by Hype en Ecosse

Spoiler

Spoiler

the sinead and maxine storylines are so heartbreaking it makes for painful viewing, credit to the actresses though

Use of the apostrophe might have prevented me from mis-reading that :tongue:
Original post by tillytots
the sinead and maxine storylines are so heartbreaking it makes for painful viewing, credit to the actresses though

They are! But I just want Maxine to get help now, Patrick is the most annoying character on there! Or maybe Finn

Original post by frankieboy
Use of the apostrophe might have prevented me from mis-reading that :tongue:

:lol:
I'm now thinking that Sienna is way to obvious to be peri's mum wat if they do another eastenders and turns out leela is peri's mum

I also think this. I did think Peri was going to be Sienna's long lost child but after Leela went to visit Peri in hospital and mentioned how Sinead had ended up in a crash just because she was rushing to see her baby girl and that's why Leela had decided to visit Peri. That statement made it sound very much like Peri was her daughter.

It's annoying me how much Hollyoaks has became full of gangsters and dodgy deals since the likes of Fraser, Grace and Trevor arrived. I really dislike Fraser in particular. Hoping Sandy sees through his lies eventually and that the Roscoes discover Joe is alive. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

Original post by Hype en Ecosse

Spoiler

Original post by ScottishShortiex
I also think this. I did think Peri was going to be Sienna's long lost child but after Leela went to visit Peri in hospital and mentioned how Sinead had ended up in a crash just because she was rushing to see her baby girl and that's why Leela had decided to visit Peri. That statement made it sound very much like Peri was her daughter.

It's annoying me how much Hollyoaks has became full of gangsters and dodgy deals since the likes of Fraser, Grace and Trevor arrived. I really dislike Fraser in particular. Hoping Sandy sees through his lies eventually and that the Roscoes discover Joe is alive. :smile:

I was talking about Sam crying when she received a phone call from a prison telling her this guy was going to be released from prison in 6 months and she told Danny and she was really scared and emotional.

The spoiler thing aint working on my phone but the fraser joe thing will be revealed in some way soon idk if you know about the whodunit storyline they are going to do soon

Quick Reply

Latest