The Student Room Group

How much does it cost to scan A1?

Scan an A1 drawing? Where and how much
Reply 1
Wow. Some uni repro places and kinkos will do it, but you are looking at a huge cost - £10 or so seem to recall when I've seen it advertised for colour A1s for the high street repro shops who have the capability. I'd look at folding it and scanning it in pieces if you can and stitching it back together in the Shop.
you could just use your university scanner, like in the library. scan it in sections and then stitch it together in photoshop, it would probably take longer though but would be cheaper.
Reply 3
Original post by jrhartley
Wow. Some uni repro places and kinkos will do it, but you are looking at a huge cost - £10 or so seem to recall when I've seen it advertised for colour A1s for the high street repro shops who have the capability. I'd look at folding it and scanning it in pieces if you can and stitching it back together in the Shop.

Last time I scanned it cost 19£ :eek:

I can never get it to meld perfectly as pieces.
Reply 4
Original post by yeahyeahyeahs
you could just use your university scanner, like in the library. scan it in sections and then stitch it together in photoshop, it would probably take longer though but would be cheaper.

Thanks there, I can never get it to stich perfectly on ps. I'll try again.
Reply 5
Fortune. Why do you need to do that?
hold on, do you mean to scan or to print?! if the former, can't believe you guys pay so much! we have free run of an A0 scanner in the print room for our department! but even printing an A1 is only like a fiver....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending