The Student Room Group

12 A*s and 2 As, ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by AngelPhys
You're over complicating it! Fine, another one, what goes up and never comes down?

AGE! haha got this :smile:
Original post by Omghacklol
How'd you manage those?

Joking! Seriously though I got 2As 2Bs 3Cs and 1D.
Reply 162
AGE! haha got this :smile:

Let me guess, lol. Googled it?
Reply 163
Let me guess, lol. Googled it?

Hahaha good guess but genuinely no it was one of those childhood riddles mumma used to tell moi, I used to be an absolute riddle monster :biggrin: hit me up.
Reply 164
why do you feel as though your grades warrant an 'ask me anything'?
Reply 165
Hahaha good guess but genuinely no it was one of those childhood riddles mumma used to tell moi, I used to be an absolute riddle monster :biggrin: hit me up.

Cool, so... If a plane hits a ground and every single person dies. But two survives, how could this be?
Reply 166
Cool, so... If a plane hits a ground and every single person dies. But two survives, how could this be?

HEARD THIS ONE TOO! THE COUPLE SURVIVED hahahaha. Man I love riddles so much, the nostalgia :colondollar: keep going pleasee
Reply 167
HEARD THIS ONE TOO! THE COUPLE SURVIVED hahahaha. Man I love riddles so much, the nostalgia :colondollar: keep going pleasee

Lol, sure. I love them too.Except when the person knows the answer :frown:.
If there were 3 apples and I took 2 of them, how many will you have left?
Reply 168
Lol, sure. I love them too.Except when the person knows the answer :frown:.
If there were 3 apples and I took 2 of them, how many will you have left?

This is the troll one which I always used to ask my friends, too easy. Here's one: in an ice hockey match, there was a dude who always used to predict the score of the match before the game correctly. How the hell did he do it?
Reply 169
Hello I need help in Maths and Geography as i am still doing GCSEs right now, so please could you reply back. Thank You :smile:
Last year I managed 12 A*s in:

-Human Biology
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Physics
-Mathematics
-Further Pure Mathematics
-Chinese
-Business Studies and Economics
-History A
-Geography B (full marks in everything)
-German
-Further Maths (A* with distinction)

2 As in

-English Language
-English Literature

If you do any of these and want any help, advice or simply want a random discussion on anything then feel free to ask me anything.

Mate I got 21A* at GCSE, back when you could only get As. Also, 7A* at A2, all at 120/100 ums. I got chucked out of the house cause my parents told me why no extra marks?
Ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 171
How long were you in the hospital after you parents found out you got 2 As?:smile:
Reply 172
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Mate I got 21A* at GCSE, back when you could only get As. Also, 7A* at A2, all at 120/100 ums. I got chucked out of the house cause my parents told me why no extra marks?
Ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: LOL
Reply 173
Ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looooooool 'back when you could only get As' :tongue:
Original post by zhzstudent
thanks, i'll have look through and prepare for mine this summer!

Original post by zhzstudent
i was told that i get to choose the topic,then i'll be given a stimulous sheet based on my chosen topic,when you said 8 stimulus sheet is that 8 per topic/ 8 covering all topics?

No worries. :smile: Oh, that's lucky! Makes revision a lot less daunting. In that case, it should be that there are two stimulus sheets per topic. Hope it all goes well. :biggrin:
Original post by StarryInk07
No worries. :smile: Oh, that's lucky! Makes revision a lot less daunting. In that case, it should be that there are two stimulus sheets per topic. Hope it all goes well. :biggrin:

thanks!
Reply 176
Original post by Capricancer
i dont know why you're getting hate, these people just sound bitter.

as long as you have a good head on your shoulders i wish you all the best in your future examinations. well done on your terrific GCSE results!

Very kind of you indeed, thank you :smile:. And the best to you too!
Original post by EastGuava
In this case what I meant by assuming things is that we have to assume the OP is telling the truth, however we clearly can't ever be absolutely certain, as you are aware. And this is the situation all over the forum (as well as other parts of the Internet). Either OP is being truthful or he's a very good liar, but I still don't think he's lying. If he is, well, he's made it quite believable - in my opinion anyway. I wouldn't always think that the OP is being genuine, but it's just this particular one that doesn't sound ridiculous, and I know this isn't the correct way to judge something ...because it is the internet.

Furthermore there are other threads that I've read and some sound really fictional, but that's merely my perception of them. Maybe they are real and I just don't think so because the stories are so bizarre so perhaps I'm totally wrong. Nonetheless, I completely understand what you're saying.

Yes, I'd agree with you! Well said! :smile:
Reply 178
This is the troll one which I always used to ask my friends, too easy. Here's one: in an ice hockey match, there was a dude who always used to predict the score of the match before the game correctly. How the hell did he do it?

Lol, he predicts it before the match starts. 0-0 :biggrin:
Ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest