I'm just in a bad way at the moment

Having chicken soup to try and perk me up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww man stay strong - hope things work out :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Aww man stay strong - hope things work out :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: - I've been down all day really - just suddenly was really emotional for about a minute but 2 of my housemates walked into the room and wasn't going to cry in front if him and her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RDavies93
Also, I feel for you! I have 2 on Wednesday and have done no work because I was in Stafford all day and am now in too much pain and have no motivation. Are you at leats part way done and able to blast it out in an al nighter? :redface:

Well it went in, hope it was alright, another student said it was good but I was the only one to print off. Ahh ,what they on? Do you have any free days off or anything? I have Tuesdays and Fridays off so I try to do my assignments then! :smile:
A least I got a saving of 70% on two books in a cinema shop in London, makes me feel happy. :tongue: everyone loves a bargain right.
Starting some essay work tomorrow - should make me feel better

Posted from TSR Mobile
No they're fine. Mine is currently trying to sit on the top ledge of her tank and failing. I just her a small thump every so often where she's slid down again. Silly thing :') Awh poor thing. My friend had a beardie and it started laying eggs and she was so excited she thought it would have babies and I was like "uh no sorry how do you think that would have happened?" :') I will. I'm hoping to acquire more pets next year if I get a nice placement and maybe a bit more space in a house :smile: I will be a crazy animal lady at some point :colone:

I loveee that tank. looks great :biggrin: And sounds perfect too. So many people just don't understand how to set up vivs and such and once it's done its so easy to maintain with timers like you said. Really annoys me when people neglect through ignorance. Pampered reptiles :h:

I understand, i mean, I used to be a bit like "ah scuttly spider" but since actually being in contact with them, and just building confidence I'm fine and think they're cool :smile: You're totally right about primal fear but people really aren't willing to even try *sigh*

Went to pets at home today and spent ages just staring at their little reptiles. Made me want more :rolleyes:

Ahh ok, aww little bugger, I think they are quite inquisitive animals really. Aww yeah, unless they have mated ain't going to happen lol, beardies aren't really communal animals so keeping a male and female together isn't the best ,they are fine when they are little. Aww she can dream though. Though I did see on a forum once that a beardue did lay a small clutch of fertile eggs ,but its a mininal chance and even then they can be deformities. Haha yes! Maybe a couple of tarantulas and a scorp he he :tongue: I love royal/ball pythons but I see they can grow quite big.

Haha thanks ,she loves it I hope. Every two years I plan to give it a new paint theme, next years will be king tuts cavern with hieroglyphics :biggrin:.
Yeh its all about research ,you can use r80 spot light, £2 for 2 and very effeicent better than a reptiglow expensive. Also I don't have a protector and reflector on the bulb as the beardie can cling to it and burn its self ,where if there isn't one, it'll just fall off harmlessly, then again shes never been daft to do that. Yeh does annoy me too, I always seeing rants at someone in the Facebook forums. Or educating someone for having a tarantula on there head.

Yeh I was scared aswell but through education and desensitisation, I am now the proud owner and keeper of spiders. Yeh they'll never hurt you, its tabloids that spread fear and lies. Like that bloke who lost a leg from a false widow, but it wasn't the spiders fault, it was his fault for not keeping the bite clean. Ahh good to hear someone who appreciates our little eight legged friends.

Aww haha, one day, you will own them!! :biggrin:
Original post by Sphodromantis
Well it went in, hope it was alright, another student said it was good but I was the only one to print off. Ahh ,what they on? Do you have any free days off or anything? I have Tuesdays and Fridays off so I try to do my assignments then! :smile:
A least I got a saving of 70% on two books in a cinema shop in London, makes me feel happy. :tongue: everyone loves a bargain right.

Hurray! It's over :tongue: Have you got any more on the go? One is an evaluation of how zoos meet their regulations and the other is a comparison of analgesic drugs :') Neither are done. They're due Wednesday. I have Wednesday off usually so it's not really ideal cause I'll be in a rush at 4.30 to get them in no doubt! Tempted to just pull and all nighter now and try trash through them. I am usually good with assignments but i'm so exhausted after being out all day :') Lectures made me hurrtt; feeble times. 70%!!! That's awesome. Especially on books. I trawl the secondhand shops :tongue:

Original post by Sphodromantis
Ahh ok, aww little bugger, I think they are quite inquisitive animals really. Aww yeah, unless they have mated ain't going to happen lol, beardies aren't really communal animals so keeping a male and female together isn't the best ,they are fine when they are little. Aww she can dream though. Though I did see on a forum once that a beardue did lay a small clutch of fertile eggs ,but its a mininal chance and even then they can be deformities. Haha yes! Maybe a couple of tarantulas and a scorp he he :tongue: I love royal/ball pythons but I see they can grow quite big.

Haha thanks ,she loves it I hope. Every two years I plan to give it a new paint theme, next years will be king tuts cavern with hieroglyphics :biggrin:.
Yeh its all about research ,you can use r80 spot light, £2 for 2 and very effeicent better than a reptiglow expensive. Also I don't have a protector and reflector on the bulb as the beardie can cling to it and burn its self ,where if there isn't one, it'll just fall off harmlessly, then again shes never been daft to do that. Yeh does annoy me too, I always seeing rants at someone in the Facebook forums. Or educating someone for having a tarantula on there head.

Yeh I was scared aswell but through education and desensitisation, I am now the proud owner and keeper of spiders. Yeh they'll never hurt you, its tabloids that spread fear and lies. Like that bloke who lost a leg from a false widow, but it wasn't the spiders fault, it was his fault for not keeping the bite clean. Ahh good to hear someone who appreciates our little eight legged friends.

Aww haha, one day, you will own them!! :biggrin:

Yeah I'm hoping in her next tank up (when she's a bit bigger and I'm a bit less poor) that I can get some sort of climbing thigns for her as she seems to like using her vertical space. She's always on top of her huts and stuff :') I let my friend hold her for the first time today. So hard not to meddle too much, I want everyone to be confident and her to be confident being handled too though so I must learn to let go and trust other people :redface: Yeah I was thinking maybe a cali king if i get another snake :tongue: Or another corn but a different morph :smile: Big snakes are better, not so big as a boa but big enough that you can't lose them ;p

That's awesome. Just awesome :biggrin: Yeah not too bad! Good she's not daft, they won't do it more than once at least I guess :') I am forever subtly suggesting improvents at people for all their animals. it's so bad, but people seem so clueless about what their animals need. Arhh.

Yeah for education! Stupid tabloidsand human negligence.

YES I WILL! :biggrin:
Original post by Jack22031994
Starting some essay work tomorrow - should make me feel better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't know what's wrong but chin up :hug:
Don't know what's wrong but chin up :hug:

Thanks - I was just in a bit if a bad place - nearly cried :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4551
PLEASE can a lady teach me the art of 'game'. I texted her all night and it was more like an interrogation. She's clearly adept at it. I am hopeless.
Original post by Jack22031994
Thanks - I was just in a bit if a bad place - nearly cried :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Somtimes it's needed tbf :hugs:
Original post by spiral87
PLEASE can a lady teach me the art of 'game'. I texted her all night and it was more like an interrogation. She's clearly adept at it. I am hopeless.

You interrogated her or she interrogated you?

You don't need to be taught the art of 'game', its all common sense and experience :tongue:
Reply 4554
Original post by Bridget Jones
You interrogated her or she interrogated you?

You don't need to be taught the art of 'game', its all common sense and experience :tongue:

You make it sound so simple :biggrin:
Original post by AR_95
You make it sound so simple :biggrin:

It kinda is :tongue: Nothing's impossible, im determined to help people graduate from this thread :biggrin:
Reply 4556
Today has to go well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somtimes it's needed tbf :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bawled my eyes out last night so you aren't the only one haha
Original post by lauraaaaa
I bawled my eyes out last night so you aren't the only one haha

Ok haha

Hope you're ok though :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile