The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_green_day
Yesterday I started talking to this girl from my old school (on facebook of course) that I used to sit by in lesson, one hour a week, 2 years ago, and haven't seen since. It was awesome and I may be going for a drink with some people from my old school now.
It opens doors and cheers you up.
If I can do it so can you.

Yeah but what am I going to say?
"hello I haven't spoken to you for 3 years and now I just decided to?" woukd just be awkward
Original post by CharlieTT
I saw this earlier. My god, I couldn't be more excited for this movie :biggrin:

Oh I don't know the more I see the less I am interested, it looks a bit too gritty and dark for me. I liked the 1998's goofy style a bit more. On the up-side, it made me want a new Cloverfield which is cool.
Original post by HelloWorld!
Yeah but what am I going to say?
"hello I haven't spoken to you for 3 years and now I just decided to?" woukd just be awkward

... No? Just say 'hey, I thought I'd catch up with some old chums, how are you doing?' And add in a pinch of charm.
... No? Just say 'hey, I thought I'd catch up with some old chums, how are you doing?' And add in a pinch of charm.

assuming i have charm, that is
Oh I don't know the more I see the less I am interested, it looks a bit too gritty and dark for me. I liked the 1998's goofy style a bit more. On the up-side, it made me want a new Cloverfield which is cool.

We don't speak of that version...
Original post by CharlieTT
We don't speak of that version...

Well frankly I thought that version was great. And the monster looked more interesting than the more original-focused monster shown in the various teasers and posters. But hell I just skimmed the internet for a Cloverfield sequel- I want one so bad :frown: Can we not just scrap this new Godzilla and turn it into Cloverfields 2?
assuming i have charm, that is

If you don't then it doesn't matter, it's only over the internet!
Well frankly I thought that version was great. And the monster looked more interesting than the more original-focused monster shown in the various teasers and posters. But hell I just skimmed the internet for a Cloverfield sequel- I want one so bad :frown: Can we not just scrap this new Godzilla and turn it into Cloverfields 2?

If you don't then it doesn't matter, it's only over the internet!

OK, f*** it. What have I got to lose? Cheers Tom
Original post by RDavies93
Hurray! It's over :tongue: Have you got any more on the go? One is an evaluation of how zoos meet their regulations and the other is a comparison of analgesic drugs :') Neither are done. They're due Wednesday. I have Wednesday off usually so it's not really ideal cause I'll be in a rush at 4.30 to get them in no doubt! Tempted to just pull and all nighter now and try trash through them. I am usually good with assignments but i'm so exhausted after being out all day :') Lectures made me hurrtt; feeble times. 70%!!! That's awesome. Especially on books. I trawl the secondhand shops :tongue:

Yeah I'm hoping in her next tank up (when she's a bit bigger and I'm a bit less poor) that I can get some sort of climbing thigns for her as she seems to like using her vertical space. She's always on top of her huts and stuff :') I let my friend hold her for the first time today. So hard not to meddle too much, I want everyone to be confident and her to be confident being handled too though so I must learn to let go and trust other people :redface: Yeah I was thinking maybe a cali king if i get another snake :tongue: Or another corn but a different morph :smile: Big snakes are better, not so big as a boa but big enough that you can't lose them ;p

That's awesome. Just awesome :biggrin: Yeah not too bad! Good she's not daft, they won't do it more than once at least I guess :') I am forever subtly suggesting improvents at people for all their animals. it's so bad, but people seem so clueless about what their animals need. Arhh.

Yeah for education! Stupid tabloidsand human negligence.

YES I WILL! :biggrin:

haha nope, well one fins; one and that is to film, edit and soundtrack my film trailer, which is then to be shown at a local cinema, got until end of march though! agh (so some complex essay types then) jeez hope you've managed to start and finish them, there is always the morning :wink:. So what is it you are studying then?

hah yeh that'd be nice for her. have you seen this (http://www.thespidershop.co.uk/insect/product_info.php?products_id=2836) little bit expensive but really cool! Awesome, the more you handle them, the more she'll have no fuss the next time. what do you do if you have a holiday or out, who looks after her? i take my beardie to a place called white post farm, they have a reptile hotel for a good price. agh nice choices! Aru Green tree pythons are absolute expensive beauts! would be awesome to take the DWA license. cut a hole in a sock and she's got a nice little warm jumper for the winter :tongue:.

yeh they learn i suppose! yeh bad practices and people buying without understanding the needs and care of the animal does annoy me, like certain benefit scroungers pass around untamed dogs.
Original post by Sphodromantis
haha nope, well one fins; one and that is to film, edit and soundtrack my film trailer, which is then to be shown at a local cinema, got until end of march though! agh (so some complex essay types then) jeez hope you've managed to start and finish them, there is always the morning :wink:. So what is it you are studying then?

hah yeh that'd be nice for her. have you seen this (http://www.thespidershop.co.uk/insect/product_info.php?products_id=2836) little bit expensive but really cool! Awesome, the more you handle them, the more she'll have no fuss the next time. what do you do if you have a holiday or out, who looks after her? i take my beardie to a place called white post farm, they have a reptile hotel for a good price. agh nice choices! Aru Green tree pythons are absolute expensive beauts! would be awesome to take the DWA license. cut a hole in a sock and she's got a nice little warm jumper for the winter :tongue:.

yeh they learn i suppose! yeh bad practices and people buying without understanding the needs and care of the animal does annoy me, like certain benefit scroungers pass around untamed dogs.

Films to edit? What did you say you were studying? :') Sounds cool if a bit nerve-wracking! I'd hate for anyone else to read/see my work. I'm very protective of it :tongue: Lol yeah I did almost finish them and then I lost my memory stick. So now I should probably be panic typing but I just don't have the will to do so. They may be handed in incomplete. As long as I get some marks *sigh* Bioveterinary Science :colondollar:

It is cool! I'm bookmarking. You're a bad influence. Yeah that's my thinking, I want her to be nice and relaxed and tame. And I want my friends to not be so reptile squeamish :tongue: Holiday? lol I work Christmas/Easter/Summer Holidays. If I did go away I guess my house mate could look after her. She's got geckos and knows how to look after the snake and I trust her :h: Reptile Hotel!? Yeah! Would be brilliant :smile: You should go for it :tongue: Haha :')

Ah yeah. Don't get the animal student started on a rant :tongue: It makes me so angry when people blame the animal for a problem they've caused themselves.
Ok, things with me and Dutch guy have gone to poop. He finally messaged me saying he thinks we're not going to work out. Heart=broken!
OK, f*** it. What have I got to lose? Cheers Tom

No worries fella, hope it goes okay!
She's seen it and not replied. Feeling better this morning anyway though so not bothered
No worries fella, hope it goes okay!

Oops, forgot to quote the last post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RDavies93
Films to edit? What did you say you were studying? :') Sounds cool if a bit nerve-wracking! I'd hate for anyone else to read/see my work. I'm very protective of it :tongue: Lol yeah I did almost finish them and then I lost my memory stick. So now I should probably be panic typing but I just don't have the will to do so. They may be handed in incomplete. As long as I get some marks *sigh* Bioveterinary Science :colondollar:

It is cool! I'm bookmarking. You're a bad influence. Yeah that's my thinking, I want her to be nice and relaxed and tame. And I want my friends to not be so reptile squeamish :tongue: Holiday? lol I work Christmas/Easter/Summer Holidays. If I did go away I guess my house mate could look after her. She's got geckos and knows how to look after the snake and I trust her :h: Reptile Hotel!? Yeah! Would be brilliant :smile: You should go for it :tongue: Haha :')

Ah yeah. Don't get the animal student started on a rant :tongue: It makes me so angry when people blame the animal for a problem they've caused themselves.

Yep, I am studying Visual Effects and Motion Graphics. Haha yeh, unfortunately, our work is on always show ,either to others or highers, I've started watermarking my work. Ahh that suxs ,as long as you hand something in, im sure you can resubmit. Why don't you get a 1tb external hard drive, its big so you won't lose it, and tonnes of space for backing up work, photos "movies". Ahh sounds cool! I suppose it does what it says in the name. :tongue:

Hahaha, too cool for skool. Maybe for people that aren't ready to handle her properly ,you could let them feel her skin ,assuming she has a perfect shed. Wow commitment, ahh that's good though! Yep haha I met the bloke who runs it by accident at a reptile show, he was selling tortoises, I have a suspicion he is taking them from the farm and selling them. :redface:

Haha yeh, what about people that don't look after their dog properly so it develops bad habits, or those that leave a child with such animal unsupervised and then blame the dog for acting how it would. I hate the double standard, human kills dog no one cares, dog injures or kills human and it is a danger that must be destroyed. Poor things!
Yep, I am studying Visual Effects and Motion Graphics. Haha yeh, unfortunately, our work is on always show ,either to others or highers, I've started watermarking my work. Ahh that suxs ,as long as you hand something in, im sure you can resubmit. Why don't you get a 1tb external hard drive, its big so you won't lose it, and tonnes of space for backing up work, photos "movies". Ahh sounds cool! I suppose it does what it says in the name. :tongue:

Hahaha, too cool for skool. Maybe for people that aren't ready to handle her properly ,you could let them feel her skin ,assuming she has a perfect shed. Wow commitment, ahh that's good though! Yep haha I met the bloke who runs it by accident at a reptile show, he was selling tortoises, I have a suspicion he is taking them from the farm and selling them. :redface:

Haha yeh, what about people that don't look after their dog properly so it develops bad habits, or those that leave a child with such animal unsupervised and then blame the dog for acting how it would. I hate the double standard, human kills dog no one cares, dog injures or kills human and it is a danger that must be destroyed. Poor things!

Haha sounds cool but scary and hard :tongue: No they won't let me resubmit I'll have to just boss the exam in Summer. As long as I start revising like, now, it may be doable :redface: Haha yeah I really should! I keep meaning to buy an external harddrive but never get round to it. Bad me. I'm such a dv. I've got 1700 of 2500 words on one and 3500/4000 on the other and all essential elements briefly mentioned so I should get 40 but not much more :s

Yeah! That's what i let my bro do cause he hates handling her :') I love it when she sheds. it was perfect last time :h: Haha not commitment just need to live and eat :tongue: Oh cool :smile: Although a bit dodgy on his part :') I like tortoises, ours won't stop growing. I'm hoping she doesn't get any bigger in the time I'm away from home :')

Yeah exacly! It makes me so angry. I've seen so many dogs put down for "behaviour issues". Take the dog to training classes or buy a very good book. it's not difficult. And yeah, like they expect dogs to put up with so much, and some will but they have limits too. ANgering the animal student about animal welfare is a bad idea :tongue:
Reply 4735
Got to choose a Boy Bands song for my next performance, hmm i don't know many, also what are peoples best love songs / power ballads

Where do you hope to study it? One of my friends got an offer for the same thing from Brunel.
Reply 4737
Hsieugajsuehisihrjavgeoksiw uhhsnsvwtsjsksvdbsbsbdjsvzbsoqkzbdhshs

Screw thisssss
Original post by lauraaaaa
Yeah. Mom won't let me go to KFC :frown: could just take the car and go anyway hahaha. Got so much homework though :/ really need to get my arse in gear

Aww, how about today??? :smile: Hahaha you shoulda! Perfect escape for some chicken :colondollar: Saaaame! Finally oni top of it again though...due to not spending so much time on TSR :redface: hehehe You'll be fine dw. I'm mscareds though since time is flying so fast I just hope I get at least a few A*'s even if they ain't all I think considering everything I wouldn't mind A's anyways how you been???
Original post by spiral87
Bit of both. Tbh I'm not witty enough, I'm too serious! I need to learn banter. Although looking back at her messages, she never really responded to what I was saying and only talked about herself. Gotta love women.

Oh yes! Do bring on the generalizations :rolleyes: I love a bit of bants, how you doing???
Original post by Tomsta
Got to choose a Boy Bands song for my next performance, hmm i don't know many, also what are peoples best love songs / power ballads

OOoh check you! ho cool. Well as ya know I'm not a romance time but love songs do have great lyrics. Do you want a list of modern or past songs??? :mmm: and how you been old chap??? :h:
Original post by mjj22
Hsieugajsuehisihrjavgeoksiw uhhsnsvwtsjsksvdbsbsbdjsvzbsoqkzbdhshs

Screw thisssss

Aww! Wanna talk to auntie Lucine??? :tongue: How you holding up girl?!! :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest