The Student Room Group

MHSS Easter camping trip!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
I'm probably going to come either 7/8th til 10th. Need to sort it out with work first but should be fine. Am going in to work tomorrow and will see my boss so I can mention it then. Also need to repair my tent a bit, or just borrow my cousin's depending on how much I procrastinate.
Reply 341
Original post by james1211
Yeah it is :/ it was a push to get my cycle trip approved already as I have lots going on that month here, so i just can't justify any more days. I was looking forward to it :frown:

:frown: We'll have other meet-ups and hopefully you can attend one of them. Whereabouts is it you live?

Hope you have fun whizzing about on your cycling trip :smile:

Original post by VaVe
I'm probably going to come either 7/8th til 10th. Need to sort it out with work first but should be fine. Am going in to work tomorrow and will see my boss so I can mention it then. Also need to repair my tent a bit, or just borrow my cousin's depending on how much I procrastinate.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you. :smile:
Reply 342
Original post by superwolf
:frown: We'll have other meet-ups and hopefully you can attend one of them. Whereabouts is it you live?

Hope you have fun whizzing about on your cycling trip :smile:
Near Newcastle upon Tyne. Yeah hopefully!

Thanks! Been wanting to do it for about 3 years now :colondollar: hope you guys enjoy your trip too!
Reply 343
Original post by james1211
Near Newcastle upon Tyne. Yeah hopefully!

Thanks! Been wanting to do it for about 3 years now :colondollar: hope you guys enjoy your trip too!

Well any time you're near the Manchester area you're welcome to stop by for a visit. :smile: Or of course you could cycle to the lake district and say hi! :tongue:

I'm sure you'll have a great time! My mum loves her cycling holidays, I think they work better than happy pills for her! :tongue:
Reply 344
Well any time you're near the Manchester area you're welcome to stop by for a visit. :smile:

Will do :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 345
Hopefully going to pay the deposit today :smile: But still need to sort out a tent as I don't have one. Issue is I don't really want to buy one as it will be very hard to explain to my parents and don't see myself getting any other use out of it in the foreseeable future.
Original post by avhhs
Hopefully going to pay the deposit today :smile: But still need to sort out a tent as I don't have one. Issue is I don't really want to buy one as it will be very hard to explain to my parents and don't see myself getting any other use out of it in the foreseeable future.

Could a couple of you band together to get a tent you could share? There are very cheap ones around and they'll work out the cheapest way of not having to drag a tent around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 347
Original post by ParadoxSocks
x

Are you coming camping with us? :teeth:
Reply 348
Could a couple of you band together to get a tent you could share? There are very cheap ones around and they'll work out the cheapest way of not having to drag a tent around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gonna have to look into that :smile:
Are you coming camping with us? :teeth:

I have my fingers crossed that I can. Will know more on Monday after I go for my induction.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 351
I have my fingers crossed that I can. Will know more on Monday after I go for my induction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf:
:crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf: :crossedf:

Haha. I practically have my stuff packed. Need to assess travel but as long as it isn't insanely expensive, it'll be all okay as long as I'm not needed at work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 353
Haha. I practically have my stuff packed. Need to assess travel but as long as it isn't insanely expensive, it'll be all okay as long as I'm not needed at work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could see if a Rob-shaped person could offer you a lift from Manchester if that would make things easier? :smile:
Reply 354
Have the 7th off work so I will be heading up that morning probably by train.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 355
Original post by VaVe
Have the 7th off work so I will be heading up that morning probably by train.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what we like to hear! :biggrin:
Reply 356

Nice suggestion :smile: :yy: Still leaves the issue of hiding it without parents getting suspicious :tongue: :erm:
Original post by avhhs
Nice suggestion :smile: :yy: Still leaves the issue of hiding it without parents getting suspicious :tongue: :erm:

If you get a cheap one you can just throw it away if your worried about your parents?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 358
Original post by PonchoKid
If you get a cheap one you can just throw it away if your worried about your parents?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Taking it to a charity shop would be better. :smile:
Taking it to a charity shop would be better. :smile:

It would but my brain hurts and im not clever :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest