The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What I don't like is, when your backs are against the wall, it's all knees and elbows and trailing feet from you dickheads. Mourinho becomes a **** and your players become *****. It's genuinely not nice and that Ramires tackle is a leg breaker, I'd like to see suspensions for those.
Original post by cleveradam
Chris Foy the ****er ****ed up 100 million decisions today! Mother****er ruled out a goal. The mother****er ruled out Torres and Oscar 1 on 1. The mother****er gave a stupid 2nd yellow to Willian.
Ramires out for 3 games and the squad is thin. Oscar is performing **** and selling Mata for whatever money has now proven to be the biggest mistake.

Yeah cos Matic used his arm to control it, did you forget that bit?
Reply 3362
Lol. Brace yourselves for the influx of WUM's from the emirates. I cba.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thought the defending from Cahill/Terry was very bad for the goal btw!

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3364
Also in the lead up to thee goal why the hell was Ivanovic so far up the pitch when he knew Willian wasn't there to cover him. He's been caught out of position for a few goals this season. Really do hope we sort out the LB situation so Azpi can go to his rightful position

Posted from TSR Mobile
What would be your ideal midfield next week after the red cards then?
Reply 3366
Original post by Pete_91
League red cards only affect domestic competitions. Europe is separate.

Okay thanks. So both Ramires and Willian will be missing for the Arsenal game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Straight up G
Yeah cos Matic used his arm to control it, did you forget that bit?

you blind imbecile, watch the replay. Go get some glasses and tell me where he 'handled' the ball. Fool.
Jesus christ what was that from ramires!
don't mind ramires missing the arsenal game but willian is disappointing. can we appeal or is that just for a straight red?
Original post by Straight up G
What I don't like is, when your backs are against the wall, it's all knees and elbows and trailing feet from you dickheads. Mourinho becomes a **** and your players become *****. It's genuinely not nice and that Ramires tackle is a leg breaker, I'd like to see suspensions for those.

The only reason that happens is because the ref ****ed up. Ramirez got frustrate so he decided to show foy what a real red card is by taking them out on a villa player. Not nice to see from Ramirez though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
What would be your ideal midfield next week after the red cards then?

luiz/matic
Reply 3372
Original post by cleveradam
you blind imbecile, watch the replay. Go get some glasses and tell me where he 'handled' the ball. Fool.

Stop embarrassing yourself ffs. The ball slid off Matic's right arm to his chest before he scored. Whether he meant to or not is neither here nor there coz his arm was slightly away from his body

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3373
The refereeing in this game was f ucking comical.
Reply 3374
Original post by The Assassin
don't mind ramires missing the arsenal game but willian is disappointing. can we appeal or is that just for a straight red?

I'm the opposite. Don't mind Willian missing it, I'm confident both Schurrle and Salah can do a good job there but not sure about our midfield. Hopefully Luiz is fit by that time

Posted from TSR Mobile
From the off we never looked like getting anything from the game. For me, the changing point wasn't Willian being sent off, it was Matic. He had been fantastic all game, but once we were down to 10 men he lacked energy, he let players past, left us exposed (I believe he was at fault for the goal) and lost possession carelessly.

I can't blame him though, he didn't have the energy to keep up his tempo the whole game. The ref lost the plot, but even with 11 men we never looked threatening. We're going to be a much weakened team without Willian and Ramires, they've been our star players.
Okay. What the **** just happened?

I actually think both of them have a case for being red cards. The Willian one is contentious, but I've seen a lot of referee's not give yellow cards to members of the opposition doing similar cynical fouls to us all season. That makes it annoying- the lack of consistency. Another week, perhaps at home too, Willian would have gotten away with that.

Despite the reds, we never looked like scoring. Hoping City slip up at some point, but without the UCL to distract them I think that we've just handed them the league!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3377

It was a straight red wasn't it?
luiz/matic

Nice and offensive, should be a good watch next week at the Bridge, as usual...:rolleyes:
Original post by The Rusty Spork
It was a straight red wasn't it?

i mean it was a second yellow. I'm not sure if you can appeal that?

Latest