The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Which Cardiff accommodation is best?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Could anybody please tell me how Colum Hall stands in relation to the others? :smile: Unbeknownst to me, I put it as my first choice instead of Talybont North! But the location is wonderful- Colum Hall is literally five minutes from the Humanities building and very close to the city centre :biggrin:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 81
I will study in Business School in a few days, Which is the best accommodation except the university's residences and close to the city ?

I liked only Ty Pont Haearn , but it's far from the uni !
Reply 82
Any suggestion for postgraduate residences in terms of quality? Personally , i am going for msc in marine policy and i am looking for an accommodation in reasonable walking distance from the univerisity and spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Original post by iakovos z.
Any suggestion for postgraduate residences in terms of quality? Personally , i am going for msc in marine policy and i am looking for an accommodation in reasonable walking distance from the univerisity and spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom.

hey, take a look at Summit House. We have a large number of Postgrads staying with us this year and they seem very happy. It is a fairly small site (87 residents)but offers an on-site gym, cinema room and study room so plenty of space to meet new people. Studios are very large and are beautifully designed and we also offer spacious 2 bed apartments.
For more information, take a look at the website or if you have any questions, please feel free to drop us an email [email protected]
http://www.collegiate-ac.com/student-accommodation/cardiff/summit-house
Reply 84
Please, which is the best for a chem student, preferences:
- Close to chem dept (walking distance)
- Very social
- En-suite
Thanks
im looking at accommodation for next year and i i found victoria halls? does anyone know anything about this place it looks alot nicer than the talybont rooms bu i want to know how sociable it is there?
Hey, I was wondering which accomodation(s) would be best from me?
I would like to do software engineering, so I want my accomodation to be close to there
Also, if you could give me some details of the noise/party in that accomodation?
Reply 87
So what is the best accommodation for medical students?
Original post by MJOwen
Could anybody please tell me how Colum Hall stands in relation to the others? :smile: Unbeknownst to me, I put it as my first choice instead of Talybont North! But the location is wonderful- Colum Hall is literally five minutes from the Humanities building and very close to the city centre :biggrin:

I've also put it as my first choice. The idea of rolling out of bed a few minutes walk from lectures was way too tempting.
what would be the best accommodation if I've applied to do biomed? I have no idea which ones to choose
Is taly south really that grim? I'd consider court but it's a fair bit more expensive. I'm an international student and I won't get a chance to visit Cardiff before I start uni :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending