The Student Room Group

I'm feeling bad about being dark skinned.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TRXBE
It was a jokey thing, feeding into stereotype, I DONT know, ppl say **** all the time.
Besides back then I havent seen a hot dark skinned girl, they were either average or just not my type.

Oh ok. :smile:
Reply 101
feel better?
Reply 102
i am an indian .. and i don't think the way u think :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TRXBE
feel better?

Nah, you have to say "Hold me close, young IndianDancer."

That's always reassuring.
I understand. I am not indian, but my parents have always told right from when i was little that i was beautiful. I never really cared about my skin tone, just my complexion :colondollar:. I think dark skinned Indian are really pretty, I have never understood why they are under-represented in Bollywood. My friend struggles with the same thing, she does not realise how pretty she is and that guys will appreciate her beauty. It is quite depressing:frown:
Original post by goldie56

hahahahha and yes TRXBE I do feel better, thanks so much. :smile:
Thank you guys so so much! You made me feel A LOT better than before :biggrin: Thanks again guys, you are all lovely :smile:

Feel free to post more replies though :P
I'm not sure how dark you are but the girl I got a crush on right now is tamil and I say she is really quite dark :biggrin: She is just so pretty in so many ways that I over look the petty things like skin colour.

Her eyes is just so :drool:
This is not about race dear.

You are a sexually frustrated teenager, that is all. You are trying to put reasons on why that is the case.

For example, if you had a boyfriend or one man in your life - white, asian or black - would it matter if 99% of other men do not like you because of your race?

No, because you would be satisfied with that one man. You wouldn't care, you wouldn't be thinking about it and you wouldn't make this thread.
Original post by Anonymous
This is not about race dear.

You are a sexually frustrated teenager, that is all. You are trying to put reasons on why that is the case.

For example, if you had a boyfriend or one man in your life - white, asian or black - would it matter if 99% of other men do not like you because of your race?

No, because you would be satisfied with that one man. You wouldn't care, you wouldn't be thinking about it and you wouldn't make this thread.

Very true :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by goldie56

Taken into consideration :wink:
Reply 111
Light skinned master race checking in. Tfw people think your white :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
You've got to be happy with what you have you may very well be less attractive because of your skin colour, but you got to find a way to learn to live with. When I was younger I was incredibly discontented with my appearance, I slipped into a depression 4 years later I'm sill stuck their.
Original post by akash11
You've got to be happy with what you have you may very well be less attractive because of your skin colour, but you got to find a way to learn to live with. When I was younger I was incredibly discontented with my appearance, I slipped into a depression 4 years later I'm sill stuck their.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you ever had any counselling?
Reply 114
Good you should you inferior.

Everyday I thank and pray to the Norse God of wonderful blue eyed blonde haired whiteness Thor for the great gift given to me.
Original post by Serendipitee
ITT: white boys telling people of colour what the "Real Issues" are :rolleyes:

Haha. Was looking for a post that would blame white people for minority insecurity. Your post is also
Stupid and doesn't make sense.
Like you somehow contain wisdom and know everything. Racist prat.
Reply 116
Indians go crazy over skin colour. They are the biggest customers of skin whitening cream around the world. They still follow a degenerate caste system which groups people in terms of superiority according to their colour.
Reply 117
Original post by castelo
May I ask if this "light-skinned obsession" is something which happens on hindus, on muslims or on both?

What does it matter if they are Hindus, Muslims, Christians or Jewish? That's just a person's religious belief, i.e a British White man can be Muslim.

The "light skin obsession" is all over South Asia - Bangladesh, Pakistan, India etc. It's also all over African countries. Over-the-counter skin bleaching products are heavily used over there in African and South Asian countries, from what I've heard.
Reply 118
Original post by ubisoft
Indians go crazy over skin colour. They are the biggest customers of skin whitening cream around the world. They still follow a degenerate caste system which groups people in terms of superiority according to their colour.

Don't forget all the rape and witchcraft.
Reply 119
Original post by CryptoidAlien
White people fake tan too. No race is happy it seems except for Olve Skineed people. Blick people,
Extra Darky Asians and Pale White ppl (Gingers) have it worse. Especially Ginger men

White people aren't trying to be a different race when they tan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending