The Student Room Group

2014 Fantasy F1 league thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Also, word to the wise. It's worth logging in now and just putting in banker predictions for next race weekend.

(Hamilton for everything and 0 safety cars or something)

That way if you do forget for the next weekend you still have a decent chance of getting a few points as opposed to 100% of 0 points.
59th :frown: noooo
Reply 342
Up to ninth in our league :smile:

Went for Rosberg fastest lap as I assumed he'd be forced to drive harder than Hamilton whom I assumed would control the race comfortably.

Predicted 1 safety car, in a race prone to intense downpours of rain and had 6(?) retirees I'm a bit unfortunate not to have got that one right!
Reply 343
Original post by Mockery
Up to ninth in our league :smile:

Went for Rosberg fastest lap as I assumed he'd be forced to drive harder than Hamilton whom I assumed would control the race comfortably.

Predicted 1 safety car, in a race prone to intense downpours of rain and had 6(?) retirees I'm a bit unfortunate not to have got that one right!

Yeah I predicted rosberg fastest lap too, thought it might be closer between him and Hamilton and that he'd push for the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow 4/6 predictions is my best return since start of last season. Had JB for 2nd and 1 safety car wrong. Basically betted on a sudden downpour haha.
Motorbiker you are in my sights... :tongue:
Original post by james1211
Yeah I predicted rosberg fastest lap too, thought it might be closer between him and Hamilton and that he'd push for the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ham's form was incredible this race. Fastest lap 0.9s faster than Rosberg :eek:
saved more fuel and won by 17s.

Championship favourite I'd have to say.
Reply 346
Rubbish week, Ricciardo's become a real liability :frown:
Reply 347
2 predictions right, still scored 142 points. My team did well :colone: Long way off the top. Need to research the practice form more I think.
Reply 348
Went down exactly 10 places in the TSR league cos I forgot to predict... Still mashed to get 103 points just from my team tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 349
They removed my predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost so many points..........................
Reply 350
Original post by McRite
They removed my predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost so many points..........................

What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 351
What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

On friday I made my predictions and saved them. When I checked my results, they were gone and said I didn't input anything so I gained no points from it
Reply 352
Original post by McRite
On friday I made my predictions and saved them. When I checked my results, they were gone and said I didn't input anything so I gained no points from it

They predictions clear once the results are updated so it's probably just told you that you haven't made next weekends predictions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 353
They predictions clear once the results are updated so it's probably just told you that you haven't made next weekends predictions!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. not that, on the results page. For the Malaysian GP, No predictions were made according to them
Reply 354
Original post by McRite
No. not that, on the results page. For the Malaysian GP, No predictions were made according to them

If you're sure you made predictions and sure you saved them you could try messaging the badger GP guys.

What did you predict? It's worth a shot to see if they can.

Maybe you forgot to save them? I've done that before where i've picked them then forgot to scroll back up to the top to save them. Luckily i check a bunch due to having to give the reminders out here etc.
Reply 355
Horner added: "We live in quite a politically-correct world but part of Red Bull's philosophy, which has sometimes been quite uncomfortable, is to allow the drivers freedom of expression.

Pandering to the masses eh. What the **** has politically correctness go to do with been a spoilt brat. Do they think people are buying their bull****.
Original post by Motorbiker
Also, word to the wise. It's worth logging in now and just putting in banker predictions for next race weekend.

(Hamilton for everything and 0 safety cars or something)

That way if you do forget for the next weekend you still have a decent chance of getting a few points as opposed to 100% of 0 points.

I have a feeling that my predictions will be the same until Europe post Canada.

Pole: Hamilton
Fastest Lap: Hamilton
1st: Hamilton
2nd: Rosberg
3rd: Vettel
Safety Cars: 0

Shame you can't just set a default, but then again, I suppose that would cause a drop in weekly traffic.
Reply 357
Original post by mikeyd85
I have a feeling that my predictions will be the same until Europe post Canada.

Pole: Hamilton
Fastest Lap: Hamilton
1st: Hamilton
2nd: Rosberg
3rd: Vettel
Safety Cars: 0

Shame you can't just set a default, but then again, I suppose that would cause a drop in weekly traffic.

I'd not want to bank on that order every race things can change last minute

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd not want to bank on that order every race things can change last minute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, for sure. But if I had to set a default, that'd be it.
That #2 Red Bull car has some serious bad luck attached to it!

Quick Reply

Latest