The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Anyone had a reply for Politics & International Relations at Bristol?

Hi,

Bristol messaged me saying I should expect a reply by the 31st of March - anyone here had one? I've checked track and I'm still awaiting a response.

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by Bismarck.
Hi,

Bristol messaged me saying I should expect a reply by the 31st of March - anyone here had one? I've checked track and I'm still awaiting a response.

Thanks in advance

im having the same problem, still no decision, im getting concerned whether my application has gone unnoticed or something, its really confusing ..
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Hey, I managed to get my offer through back in January, but I do have a friend who's applied for law who also got the '31st of March deadline' and still hasn't heard a thing! Give it a day or two, their email/offer system can sometimes be a bit awkward, sometimes I got the UCAS email before the official university one and vice versa, but anyway, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Edit: He got an offer come through today.. keep checking UCAS/emails :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Random_PC_Errors
Hey, I managed to get my offer through back in January, but I do have a friend who's applied for law who also got the '31st of March deadline' and still hasn't heard a thing! Give it a day or two, their email/offer system can sometimes be a bit awkward, sometimes I got the UCAS email before the official university one and vice versa, but anyway, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Edit: He got an offer come through today.. keep checking UCAS/emails :smile:

Thanks for the reply, got an offer today =)
Reply 4
Original post by Bismarck.
Thanks for the reply, got an offer today =)

congrats :smile: me too, i received my offer on the 2nd of April :smile:
Congratulations guys! Well done on your offers! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending