The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Spy It... Buy It?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airfairy
They sound disgusting. Please try them and report back, I want to know what they are like! I always wonder with horrible sounding things like those, surely they would have been taste tested before release so they shouldn't be that bad?

I buy pineapple Philadelphia all the time, it's really delicious on a bagel. :yep:
Reply 2241
Spied but didn't buy:

WHITE CHOCOLATE AERO

SMARTIES CHOCOLATE BLOCKS (Sharing size) - EG blocks of choc, with smarties in. They used to do these AGES ago, in same size bars as you can get dairy milk, 6 pieces & larger sharing sizes, but were discontinued. Apparently they're back....
cadm1.PNG

Look fab!
Original post by dani_1991
cadm1.PNG

Look fab!

Ohmigod, where do I go to get these beauties in my life?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ColouredTights
Ohmigod, where do I go to get these beauties in my life?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.chocolatemission.net/2014/04/april-7th-part-1-cadbury-dairy-milk.html

heres the review I saw!
Just seen a massive hot cross bun loaf in Cooperative. Why havent they done that before?! Cute novelty.

Their Easter eggs are quite original too. Pecan and raspberry flavour sounds best!
Original post by dani_1991
Just seen a massive hot cross bun loaf in Cooperative. Why havent they done that before?! Cute novelty.

Their Easter eggs are quite original too. Pecan and raspberry flavour sounds best!

Oooh I wonder if it's any good! I did spy some hot cross bun bread in Starbucks the other day, but even novelty doesn't seem worth extortionate Starbucks prices...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2247
Original post by bubble23
Spied but didn't buy:

WHITE CHOCOLATE AERO

SMARTIES CHOCOLATE BLOCKS (Sharing size) - EG blocks of choc, with smarties in. They used to do these AGES ago, in same size bars as you can get dairy milk, 6 pieces & larger sharing sizes, but were discontinued. Apparently they're back....

White Chocolate Aero was really disappointing :frown:
Word on the grapevine is that there's a new Cadbury marvellous creations bar coming out that's banana themed.

Whilst interesting, banana isn't really my flavour of choice so not sure this one's for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spied and buyed:

Oreo mega stuf.

I love the double stuffed ones so this should be pretty orgasmic. :drool:
Spied and bought sainsburys chicken satay with rice microwaveable meal. The satay was delicious just the right amount of spice and it has 2 veg portions which is impressive. But at 4 quid rrp its a bit hefty and i could've ate another pack straight after!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A whole slew of new stuff in my absence, but if you've been following Toto Eats the World, of course... (PLUG)

http://totoeatstheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/metcalfes-skinny-corncakes-with-dark.html

This one's the Metcalfe's Skinny Corncake Grab Bags.

Spied and did buy...Nature Valley 'Sweet and Nutty' chocolate. I am getting addicted to them, they are like a Tracker bar on crack.
Original post by TotoMimo
A whole slew of new stuff in my absence, but if you've been following Toto Eats the World, of course... (PLUG)

http://totoeatstheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/metcalfes-skinny-corncakes-with-dark.html

This one's the Metcalfe's Skinny Corncake Grab Bags.

Oh oh I tried these, quite nice but I felt that the calories were quite high considering there aren't loads in the bag :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest