1 x Cairne Bloodhoof
1 x Sylvanas Windrunner
1 x Gorehowl
1 x Baron Geddon
1 x Grommash Hellscream
1 x Ragnaros the Firelord
1 x Alexstraza
1 x Ysera

There are very few matchups where i struggle to win, although i usually end up stabilising against hunters at 5/6 life.

I think that's the deck as far as it can go. It isn't really missing anything in terms of cards I don't have and it's pretty similar to the deck i posted earlier in the thread just without the yetis and arguses. Obviously getting rid of the now defunct pagle and tinkmaster for a bit more removal.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 101
Isn't that the same control warrior deck we were seeing at ranks 1-5 and legendary all the time before the Tink nerf? Has that nerf really made that much difference to where that deck can reach?

Also I hate the fact that everyone has just copied Trumps mage deck. Can't wait for Hearthstone to get a bunch more cards, because you rarely see a unique deck in the higher ranks nowadays.
Original post by Betacra
Isn't that the same control warrior deck we were seeing at ranks 1-5 and legendary all the time before the Tink nerf? Has that nerf really made that much difference to where that deck can reach?

Also I hate the fact that everyone has just copied Trumps mage deck. Can't wait for Hearthstone to get a bunch more cards, because you rarely see a unique deck in the higher ranks nowadays.

The tink nerfs made it worse but the tink nerfs made every deck that was good against control warrior worse as well, so it's in the same overall place.
Original post by Manmurder-
Just started playing got a bit good and just yesterday i got 2 legendaries in one pack!!!

I was cracking up on skype to my friend who hasnt got any for like 30 packs...

Lord Jarraxus and malygos btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice catch, Jarraxus is pretty great :yy:

Original post by cambo211
Legendary heavy control warrior.

2 x Execute
2 x Shield Slam
2 x Whirlwind
2 x Fiery War Axe
2 x Slam
2 x Armorsmith
2 x Cruel Taskmaster
2 x Shield Block
2 x Acolyte of Pain
2 x Frothing Berserker
1 x Brawl
1 x Faceless Manipulator
1 x Cairne Bloodhoof
1 x Sylvanas Windrunner
1 x Gorehowl
1 x Baron Geddon
1 x Grommash Hellscream
1 x Ragnaros the Firelord
1 x Alexstraza
1 x Ysera

There are very few matchups where i struggle to win, although i usually end up stabilising against hunters at 5/6 life.

I think that's the deck as far as it can go. It isn't really missing anything in terms of cards I don't have and it's pretty similar to the deck i posted earlier in the thread just without the yetis and arguses. Obviously getting rid of the now defunct pagle and tinkmaster for a bit more removal.

I was going to say, I figured it might be a control deck, by all accounts F2P Mage/Zoo/Hunter decks still seem to be the most commonplace decks at the higher ranks right now. Thankfully Handlock seems to be dropping off a bit, I hate that deck.

Original post by Betacra

Yeah Tink's nerf has been a big hit to a lot of decks which relied on him as a piece of "hard" removal. Given that most targets would be bigger than the 5/5 dino it could potentially become, odds are it's not going to be easy to make the trade efficiently with other cards, and then you don't get the body on the board either.

Yeah I much prefer playing with my own decks. I'll probably not do as well as I've done with popular decks (I've gotten to 7/8 with Warlock Murloc and agro Warrior decks when they first showed up) but I like seeing how well I can do with decks I've formulated myself. If I can break through rank 10 this weekend before the season finishes (currently on 12), I'll be a happy man.
hit rank 4 this season and won't budge, i think i need time to play more games from rank 5-1 , the grind is long with no win streak :frown:
Just threw the game I needed to move up to my personal best of 11. Thought I was playing Ysera Awakens for lethal, turned out to be Nightmare and before I realised to cancel I'd buffed his Stoneclaw Totem into a 5/7 which I couldn't get through :facepalm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Big announcement today, new episodic single player adventure mode coming this summer alongside 30 new cards :teeth: Five have been revealed so far, four of which look very cool in my opinion;

Spoiler

Reply 107
Which one dont you like?
Original post by ASTaiyeb
Which one dont you like?

I like them all to some extent, but Dancing Swords seems like an inferior Mukla. The drawbacks to both cards are quite similar, you know exactly what Mukla is going to give and is a stronger card in the first place (Beast synergy is also a minor bonus). Although at least Dancing Sword's drawback isn't immediate.
Reply 109
Just started this last night. Trying to decide what class I want to play. Thinking I might spend £14 to get some decks and then just play from there!
It's just launched on iPad now.

Syncs with your pc account and you get a free pack for completing your first game.
I'm entering the http://hearthstone.2p.com/eu_vs_cn_master/ tournament on saturday!

i've gotta stream it so i'll be playing on http://www.twitch.tv/dantinitv at 7pm CET saturday! (6pm BST)
Just got all excited when I pulled a Legendary in a pack :teeth:
...turned out to be Tinkmaster :erm:
...go to disenchant, and I realise it's gold :teeth:

As pretty as he is, he's been disenchanted so I can afford any legendary. Now to decide what to craft :holmes:
Reply 113
I seriously suck balls at this game and can't seem to win - any tips?! I'm a n00b and keep coming against folk with ridiculous decks and losing, went about 7 matches in a row against opponents with raggy and other legendaries.
Original post by odkfn
I seriously suck balls at this game and can't seem to win - any tips?! I'm a n00b and keep coming against folk with ridiculous decks and losing, went about 7 matches in a row against opponents with raggy and other legendaries.

What deck(s) are you using for starters?
Reply 115
Well I kept on with mage for a bit, so a custom mage deck, but I don't think I've customised it very well - I put in loads of spells but don't have too many minions in it.

Also trying with the standard warrior deck, also sucking le balls with that!

Got any advice!?
Original post by odkfn
Well I kept on with mage for a bit, so a custom mage deck, but I don't think I've customised it very well - I put in loads of spells but don't have too many minions in it.

Also trying with the standard warrior deck, also sucking le balls with that!

Got any advice!?

Let us know your deck lists and we can give advice based on your card selections, deck composition etc :yep:
New Curse if Naxraamus card has been unveiled, a Druid card this time! Looks pretty interesting amd finally gives Druids some decent hard removal with some advantages over Poly/Hex (mass hard removal can be crippling and extremely efficient- say goodbye to those legendaries you played on 8, 9 and 10 for four mana) and some disadvantages (stronger resulting tokens, hits your board too) and some other very interesting potential applications since deathrattles still trigger.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl6-x3RCcAAwnKk.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Omdzzz i just started playing handlock and i made rag for it too baah :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Rag seems a bit of a funny choice for handlock in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest