The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Calling all Hull applicants 2014!

Hey, i know there's a few of these around already but they have kind of dried up so i thought i'd start a fresh new one!

I've firmed for Management at Hull and am currently looking at the accommodation and wondering if anyone else on here is doing the same! Would be great to get to know some of you also going!

Megan :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just firmed to do Psychology at Hull. Still deciding on accommodation though... I'm stuck between Needler Hall or Lawns Hall :/.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JtChan
Just firmed to do Psychology at Hull. Still deciding on accommodation though... I'm stuck between Needler Hall or Lawns Hall :/.

I'm thinking the Lawns, either Ferens or Lambert! Where are you coming from?
Reply 3
Original post by heykiwi
I'm thinking the Lawns, either Ferens or Lambert! Where are you coming from?

Ahh, have you looked at the others? I'm from a place near Leeds, roughly 2 hours away by car. What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by heykiwi
Hey, i know there's a few of these around already but they have kind of dried up so i thought i'd start a fresh new one!

I've firmed for Management at Hull and am currently looking at the accommodation and wondering if anyone else on here is doing the same! Would be great to get to know some of you also going!

Megan :smile:

Firmed Hull for Music Technology :smile:
All being well will be staying at Lawns!
Went to had a look today it looked awesome...
Reply 5
I've just firmed for War and Security Studies. Bit fresh on the whole accommodation process and have no college to help me out. Taylor looks great though, any help?
Hi, I firmed chemistry with industrial experience.
Thinking of either applying for student house then the lawns.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Anyone know the best place to stay at the Lawns?
Reply 8
Original post by Elliot Wray
Firmed Hull for Music Technology :smile:
All being well will be staying at Lawns!
Went to had a look today it looked awesome...

Awesome! Which halls do you think you'll go for?
Reply 9
Original post by OllyPearce
I've just firmed for War and Security Studies. Bit fresh on the whole accommodation process and have no college to help me out. Taylor looks great though, any help?

I think Taylor Court is mainly for medical or international students as it's the one on campus, The lawns is where i'd recommend!
Reply 10
Original post by JtChan
Ahh, have you looked at the others? I'm from a place near Leeds, roughly 2 hours away by car. What about you?

No just had a look at those 2 on the website, they're the only 2 with pictures on! But the information on each block is really helpful to decided between if you're stuck! Coming from Coventry, so about 3 hours by car
Original post by heykiwi
No just had a look at those 2 on the website, they're the only 2 with pictures on! But the information on each block is really helpful to decided between if you're stuck! Coming from Coventry, so about 3 hours by car

I'm coming from Essex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Girling1996
I'm coming from Essex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Long journey then!
Original post by heykiwi
Long journey then!

Yeah.
I just got an email from admissions saying that what will happen over the next few months.

Did anyone get this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yeah.
I just got an email from admissions saying that what will happen over the next few months.

Did anyone get this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, just got it now!
Original post by heykiwi
Yeah, just got it now!

It's starting to get more real!
Reply 16
Anyone else travelling up from London?
Reply 17
It's starting to get more real!

I know! What grades do you need?
Firmed Hull for psych! Coming from Leicester. :biggrin:

I'm thinking The Lawns or Thwaite Hall for my accommodation, I can't pick. :P
Original post by JayR1
Anyone else travelling up from London?

I'm sort of near London as I have to go on the m25.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest