Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Could anybody give the admissions office a ring? :colondollar:
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 21
Original post by TechMill
Same.

LOL me too :biggrin: I check email/tracker also every hour.

lol. Mannnn I hope we don't wait for another month :P

Did you apply for anything else? Or any other plans in the mean time?
Reply 22
Original post by PopABottle
lol. Mannnn I hope we don't wait for another month :P

Did you apply for anything else? Or any other plans in the mean time?

This would be disastrous :frown:

No, I didn't apply for any other uni. Well, I am trying to keep myself busy working or reading but in vain. Somehow, it feels like waiting for a decision controls my life in the meantime.

What about you? I hope you applied for other unis since you are an undergrad student.
Reply 23
Yes I have made some other plans and applied for some unis. But I want to do something else other than study. I'm hoping to do something more exciting/fulfilling outside the academic :biggrin:

What have you been working and reading?

This wait is actually a slightly pleasant distraction. It makes me pause thought on other more saddening matters haha
Reply 24
Yes I have made some other plans and applied for some unis. But I want to do something else other than study. I'm hoping to do something more exciting/fulfilling outside the academic :biggrin:

What have you been working and reading?

This wait is actually a slightly pleasant distraction. It makes me pause thought on other more saddening matters haha

University is so full of extracurricular activities. You're gonna love it. Just do not let it take up all of ur time.

As monotonous as it may sound, I was reading scientific journals and data-based articles. I guess I am a big, fat nerd lol.

Oh I hope everything works out well for you! Why don't u try going for a walk? Just to relieve the stress. Actually, I am done with worrying. I am going through indifference now.
Reply 25
BTW I sent the adms office an email to inquire about when should we hear from them, but they never replied. Cool :closedeyes:
Reply 26
University is so full of extracurricular activities. You're gonna love it. Just do not let it take up all of ur time.

As monotonous as it may sound, I was reading scientific journals and data-based articles. I guess I am a big, fat nerd lol.

Oh I hope everything works out well for you! Why don't u try going for a walk? Just to relieve the stress. Actually, I am done with worrying. I am going through indifference now.

Ohhh. I'm not exactly undergrad :biggrin: But no I never really participated in any of the extracurricular in my day. Did you? Just went home :{

I read any article today. It said a lot of geniuses walk 2 hours a day. They walked for the inspiration! So maybe a little walk will inspire you again. How come you only applied to SOAS though? I hope out you hear a reply so we can both know what's happening :smile: You said you don't live in the UK right?

What type of journals do you read? I read some. But I'm more into economics and business journals than actual scientific ones.
Reply 27
Hello,

I am sorry for the late reply, but I've got awesome news! I got an offer! :biggrin: I am chuffed to bits!

Good luck to you.
Reply 28
Hello,

I am sorry for the late reply, but I've got awesome news! I got an offer! :biggrin: I am chuffed to bits!

Good luck to you.

Oh congrats!

Was it because of your email/call? Maybe I should do it too...
Reply 29
Oh congrats!

Was it because of your email/call? Maybe I should do it too...

Thank you!

It could be so. I believe nothing will go wrong if you gave them a ring or even emailed them.

Good luck!
Reply 30
Thank you!

It could be so. I believe nothing will go wrong if you gave them a ring or even emailed them.

Good luck!

Will do :smile:

I'll try ring them up tomorrow :biggrin:

Congratulations once again!!!
Reply 31
Thank you so much!

Perhaps we shall be colleagues :biggrin: Good luck!
Reply 32
Just called. They didn't ask for my application number. Said to keep waiting and call only on May 6th if no news :frown:
Reply 33
Just called. They didn't ask for my application number. Said to keep waiting and call only on May 6th if no news :frown:

Hmmm they are taking so long. Are you applying to anything related to Korean, Chinese or Japanese? If positive, then you have an explanation; those are like the top courses in SOAS.

I feel for you. Hope this shall be over soon...
Reply 34
Hmmm they are taking so long. Are you applying to anything related to Korean, Chinese or Japanese? If positive, then you have an explanation; those are like the top courses in SOAS.

I feel for you. Hope this shall be over soon...

I will let you know when i hear! :biggrin:
Reply 35
Finally got some kind of a reply yesterday! I got asked to send proof of my qualifications, so I'm not really any further in the know.. Still stuck waiting but At least it's something
Reply 36
Original post by Dsmiithy
Finally got some kind of a reply yesterday! I got asked to send proof of my qualifications, so I'm not really any further in the know.. Still stuck waiting but At least it's something

Yay! What course are you applying for?

What type of qualifications did they ask you for? :O
Reply 37
Yay! What course are you applying for?

What type of qualifications did they ask you for? :O

They only asked for one (my highest) i had to scan it and email them back also to confirm that is my highest one to date
And im applying for BA Korean!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Dsmiithy
They only asked for one (my highest) i had to scan it and email them back also to confirm that is my highest one to date
And im applying for BA Korean!

How's it coming along?
Reply 39
How's it coming along?

Still waiting for them to get back to me again -.- 2month wait and then answer and now another wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending