The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by E=mc२
I will email them to find out . I live in the Caribbean ( Turks and Caicos Islands ) but I am from India .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's probably the best idea! Wow, what made you decide to come to England to study? And what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 621
Original post by E=mc२
I will email them to find out . I live in the Caribbean ( Turks and Caicos Islands ) but I am from India .

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is awesome, I think it is so ace when international students come over to study in England :biggrin:
I've just accepted Chester as my firm choice for English Literature with Creative Writing, does anyone else plan to do that course?
Reply 623
Anyone planning on studying business studies September ? :smile:
Reply 624
Ive got a place for international business :smile:
Original post by c_war
Anyone coming to Chester in September, make sure you find Fancy Fresher Chester on Facebook and give us a like and follow us on twitter @FancyFresherChe. Make sure your ready for freshers week before you get there with all your fancy dress!

Would there be one for the warrington campus?
Has anyone applied from Cumbria? :smile: I know loads of people from my school have applied but no one's putting it as their firm like I am :smile:
Original post by char_fleming
Has anyone applied from Cumbria? :smile: I know loads of people from my school have applied but no one's putting it as their firm like I am :smile:

One of the worst in the country alongside Bolton and Blackburn. Do not go.
What cumbria or Chester???
Reply 629
Original post by Amylauren15
Yeah that's probably the best idea! Wow, what made you decide to come to England to study? And what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well , I attend a British School here and they highly suggest applying to the UK . So I went with the flow . I applied for Biomedical Science .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 630
Original post by Hollyy-m
This is awesome, I think it is so ace when international students come over to study in England :biggrin:

😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by char_fleming

I'm from Carlisle! I've put Chester as my firm and applied for full board as my first choice! :smile:
Original post by PatchworkOrange
I thoroughly recommend the Geog and IDS programme :smile: I'm currently studying Geography so any questions just let me know :smile:

What's it like overall? Chester is tied for my top choice but i'm so stuck!
What's uni life like as well there?
Reply 633
Applied for accommodation today!! Don't want to have to wait until august to find out where I'm going to be:frown:
Fingers crossed get choice one or two!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 634
Whqt accommodation did you apply for?
Reply 635
Original post by beekking
Whqt accommodation did you apply for?

If this was aimed at me, self catered ensuite, studio flat, full board ensuite, self catered standard, semi catered then full board standard 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 636
Original post by livswaby
If this was aimed at me, self catered ensuite, studio flat, full board ensuite, self catered standard, semi catered then full board standard 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally the opposite of what i choose :P full board all the way for its price imo :P
Original post by A.Kenny
Literally the opposite of what i choose :P full board all the way for its price imo :P

Yeah, same for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 638
Anybody else studying German and psychology?
Original post by The Morrigan
I've just accepted Chester as my firm choice for English Literature with Creative Writing, does anyone else plan to do that course?

I plan to do English Lit single hons :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending