The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth Housing for Sep'14

This year, I've lived in a huge 14 bedroom house, really central location and although living with a lot of people brings issues it's been a great experience. I had the opportunity to live with several different groups but at the time it would of been unfair to commit as I wasn't sure about my course. After deciding to switch to a different course ( still in Plymouth) means I'm happy and ready to find a house I'm now stuck with who to live with. Looking for anyone in a similar position. Not definitely but I think living with other what will be second years would probably be a better idea than a first year house again. I like to make a house feel homely, with things clean for everyone to use and relatively tidy so anyone bringing friends round can do so without embarrassment ( learning from this year aha!) I love going out and nights in equally. College of art student.
G
:smile:
Reply 1
I am currently looking for someone to take over my room? opposite university so it is a PERFECT location? :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
I am actually also in the same situation, I left my computing course in January and I'm coming back to study Politics instead in September, however managed to get myself into a contract for an 8 bedroom house in North Road East, so literally right behind the uni, perfect location for 'commuting' to lectures. Would be great if I could find anyone to take the room so I can go back into halls for what will be my second first year!

Its very good value for money, off the top of my head I know it has a garden, fibre optic broadband and a huge TV, I can also vouch for the housemates as great people too!

If anyone would be interested let me know and I can give more info! Three rooms available currently as far as I know, due to other housemates leaving/changing course.

This is the house here: http://tudorpricelettings.co.uk/property-details/5/devon/plymouth/19-north-road-east (I know it says 2015, but there are definitely rooms available for September 2014 currently)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Georgieeeeeeeeee
This year, I've lived in a huge 14 bedroom house, really central location and although living with a lot of people brings issues it's been a great experience. I had the opportunity to live with several different groups but at the time it would of been unfair to commit as I wasn't sure about my course. After deciding to switch to a different course ( still in Plymouth) means I'm happy and ready to find a house I'm now stuck with who to live with. Looking for anyone in a similar position. Not definitely but I think living with other what will be second years would probably be a better idea than a first year house again. I like to make a house feel homely, with things clean for everyone to use and relatively tidy so anyone bringing friends round can do so without embarrassment ( learning from this year aha!) I love going out and nights in equally. College of art student.
G
:smile:

Heya, are you still looking for a room? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending