Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Curzon Gateway Accommodation

Hey! :smile:
Is anyone staying in Block B?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Curzon's expensive mayn, Jennens across the road too. Where are you studying?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I know! :frown: I'm doing Interior Design at BIAD. What about you?
I'll agree that curzon is expensive, but if you factor in travel expenses in coming from perry barr to the city centre all day if you study at BIAD, it works out about the same tbh, so I chose curzon instead. That and the free gym :wink: Block A anyone? I'm flat 329 :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Pinkyluva08
I'll agree that curzon is expensive, but if you factor in travel expenses in coming from perry barr to the city centre all day if you study at BIAD, it works out about the same tbh, so I chose curzon instead. That and the free gym :wink: Block A anyone? I'm flat 329 :biggrin:

Is that just over the road? I bet that's pretty sick tbf, I'll be studying there in a couple of years. But for now, I've lined up a decent house share, near to Perry Barr at about half the price of any halls :wink:
Original post by Tom78
Is that just over the road? I bet that's pretty sick tbf, I'll be studying there in a couple of years. But for now, I've lined up a decent house share, near to Perry Barr at about half the price of any halls :wink:

Yh i've looked at it on google maps it's literally a 3 minute walk from the Parkside campus where BIAD is located! Which is amazing seeing as you're in the city centre to! No buses/trains to perry barr when returning from home. Just a 10 minute walk to accommodation, which for the price is pretty fair. I applied to some other unis both in and outside london where lowest possible accommodation is £140 +
Reply 6
Yh i've looked at it on google maps it's literally a 3 minute walk from the Parkside campus where BIAD is located! Which is amazing seeing as you're in the city centre to! No buses/trains to perry barr when returning from home. Just a 10 minute walk to accommodation, which for the price is pretty fair. I applied to some other unis both in and outside london where lowest possible accommodation is £140 +

You got a good deal then :tongue: Curzon is nice man, enjoy
Original post by Tom78
You got a good deal then :tongue: Curzon is nice man, enjoy

yh! £117 including gas/electric/water/internet a week is a good deal! Thank you hope you enjoy where you are staying!
Reply 8
Is anyone staying in block D? Cant seem to find anyone >.< Imm I room 529.
Reply 9
Planning on staying here. Is it possible to just walk in and set up a viewing with them? It's a bit pricey but it includes a lot and is so close to campus for engineering students.
Original post by Fatmarmot
Planning on staying here. Is it possible to just walk in and set up a viewing with them? It's a bit pricey but it includes a lot and is so close to campus for engineering students.

I'm not to sure to be honest but if you are i'd do it fairly soon! The rooms for the BCU block are filling up fairly quickly. Probably because it's so close to the BIAD campus where quite a few people have unconditional offers. They only let me reserve my room for 2 weeks which I guess kinda shows it's high in demand..
I'm not to sure to be honest but if you are i'd do it fairly soon! The rooms for the BCU block are filling up fairly quickly. Probably because it's so close to the BIAD campus where quite a few people have unconditional offers. They only let me reserve my room for 2 weeks which I guess kinda shows it's high in demand..

Booked a viewing on Tuesday and as I get paid Friday this should work out nicely :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by StayCee089
Is anyone staying in block D? Cant seem to find anyone >.< Imm I room 529.

Hey I'm in block D! Yeah seems pretty dead atm, haven't found someone from block D yet.

(Flat:421)
Block A, Flat 440?
I'm in block E flat 310 :smile:
Reply 15
I'm in Block E flat 03! Anyone out there? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
Hey guys, does anyone need a room at Curzon? 45 week tenancy, standard room £111 a week in Block C for the coming year? Cheapest you can get as i booked really early and i dont need it anymore as im getting an apartment now.
If you or you know someone, just let me know by inboxing me or reply to me here, as im a bit desperate to release it.
Block E Flat 106
Reply 18
Block B flat 212 :smile: Also when's everyone moving in??
My tenancy start date is the 13th of September. So 13th. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending