The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5000
Second episode was fantastic. Very happy with the ending.

That said, it would be better if I hadn't mistakenly watched it before the first episode of season 4. :nothing:
[video="youtube;KoBRto_8UII"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoBRto_8UII][/video]

this is awesome.

'please, call me George R R' :L
After the Lion and the Rose.

Spoiler

is no one considering the possibility of a warg assassin? Those doves were right inside the pie for goodness' sake. :mad:
Reply 5004
This isn't a spoiler as the video is about the previous series and incorrect but v funny imo :smile:

[video="youtube;_KpsDoYvu5c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KpsDoYvu5c[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by That Bearded Man

Spoiler

I agree to an extent.

Spoiler

little finger is right now my fav character in the series u all will see why in this season
TV Spoiler, haven't read the books.

Spoiler

Original post by itsmyname
TV Spoiler, haven't read the books.

Spoiler

In my opinion it was obviously the cake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good episode (as almost always).

Only bad thing is that almost 2 years ago I had seen a spoiler of what happened in the episode. Tried in vain to forget it. Obviously didn't work so I was pretty much just waiting for it to happen. Good thing about GOT is that there's so many things going on that getting one part of it spoiled doesn't ruin your whole enjoyment of the show.

Is Jaime seriously holding coffee in King's Landing during his King's wedding ceremony?! That's it, I'm done. :lol:
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Is Jaime seriously holding coffee in King's Landing during his King's wedding ceremony?! That's it, I'm done. :lol:

You mean he is holding a coffee during his king's and his son's wedding.

I lol'ed at that big time, his face looks like he doesn't want the camera to be anywhere near him.
Original post by That Bearded Man

Spoiler

Margaery never loved Renly she did it for the alliance, Loras was the one who loved Renly, the tyrells were pretty pissed off with the dwarf show thing because clearly the lannisters have no respect for their enemies. They would never have done something like this themselves and neither would Renly, Robb, Balon or Stannis.

Its taken from a rehearsal shot and cropped. Had me going for a while though haha
Original post by TerribleTej
You mean he is holding a coffee during his king's and his son's wedding.

Funniest line of GoT is (still) when Ned says to Cersei: 'Your brother, or your lover'. So childish from Ned :lol:

Original post by Appeal to reason
Its taken from a rehearsal shot and cropped. Had me going for a while though haha

Yeah, I realised after seeing his hand is made of flesh and not gold
Funniest line of GoT is (still) when Ned says to Cersei: 'Your brother, or your lover'. So childish from Ned :lol:

Aaah yeah that was pretty funny too, I kinda miss Ned :frown:
Good episode, though I feel like literally nothing just happened.
(edited 10 years ago)
Good episode.
Meh episode

Latest

Trending

Trending