The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You all seem very quick to condemn Israel's actions as per the UN's statements, but ignore the UN's assertion for Israel's right to exist.
I do not understand the hate for the only real democracy in the region, in which women are allowed to drive and be free citizens, betrayers of the state do not get the heads cut off in public and posted onto YouTube and is a strong ally of the US. Also, the fact that Gaza is run by an official terrorist group and that it fires rockets into Israel every day in times of truce (a fact which Israel largely ignores) is neglected by you folks, perhaps due to the slightly biased reporting of the BBC.
Propaganda like the above picture has no source and can easily be fabricated.

Also, facts such as the legal purchase of over 90% of Arab land by the Israeli government or Israeli families living in Israel today are also largely unreported. Many Israeli families hold the deeds still today to prove the legal transfer and purchase of property.
Reply 8921
You guys are idiots. Clearly that 8 year old is a terrorist -.-
Reply 8922
Original post by samba
Fake image. No source. Nice propaganda.

Wrong weapons. Grainy image. Just no.
Original post by Electricity
Israeli forces handcuff and blindfold a child for interrogation and arrest. This is not right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why didn't they broadcast this on the news :confused: ??? Oh yh, forgot......the jews own 96% of the world media.:colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8924
Source for this?

For all we know, anti-Israel propagandists have caught on to 90s technology called Photoshop and found an easier and less time-consuming way to spread lies than having to actually stage them:

:O what the actual hell?

Honestly cant believe how oblvious majority of out western world is to this..I cant fathom the fact this kind of disgusting, inhuman behaviour is even happening;in this day and age,and as for the main stream news channels,little buggers, do they ever bother to expose this kind of events?

They should atleast shed FULL ON some media coverage so that public is aware and more support and helpful action can be shown towards these poor civilians.

so depressing...guess all I can do is just spread the message,donate and ofcourse ,pray..

:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DouglasAdams
You all seem very quick to condemn Israel's actions as per the UN's statements, but ignore the UN's assertion for Israel's right to exist.
I do not understand the hate for the only real democracy in the region, in which women are allowed to drive and be free citizens, betrayers of the state do not get the heads cut off in public and posted onto YouTube and is a strong ally of the US. Also, the fact that Gaza is run by an official terrorist group and that it fires rockets into Israel every day in times of truce (a fact which Israel largely ignores) is neglected by you folks, perhaps due to the slightly biased reporting of the BBC.
Propaganda like the above picture has no source and can easily be fabricated.

Also, facts such as the legal purchase of over 90% of Arab land by the Israeli government or Israeli families living in Israel today are also largely unreported. Many Israeli families hold the deeds still today to prove the legal transfer and purchase of property.

Where has anyone on this thread disputed Israel's right to exist?
Original post by presidential_
Dammmm

That map somehow forgot to mention that Palestine was a colony before 1948. And who ruled it before that? Do you actually know? It was under Turkish colonial rule for centuries! Unfortunately there is biased propaganda on both sides. There is also a legitimate political cause on both sides. Don't fall for false propaganda.
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Where has anyone on this thread disputed Israel's right to exist?

Well one guy said that

Israelis are apartheid European invading scum.

Make of that what you will...
Reply 8930
Original post by TSRuserrr9
:O what the actual hell?

Honestly cant believe how oblvious majority of out western world is to this..I cant fathom the fact this kind of disgusting, inhuman behaviour is even happening;in this day and age,and as for the main stream news channels,little buggers, do they ever bother to expose this kind of events?

They should atleast shed FULL ON some media coverage so that public is aware and more support and helpful action can be shown towards these poor civilians.

so depressing...guess all I can do is just spread the message,donate and ofcourse ,pray..

:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not happening. It's a scam for sympathy and donations. Use your brain.
Original post by felamaslen
That map somehow forgot to mention that Palestine was a colony before 1948. And who ruled it before that? Do you actually know? It was under Turkish colonial rule for centuries! Unfortunately there is biased propaganda on both sides. There is also a legitimate political cause on both sides. Don't fall for false propaganda.

Yes, I actually do know. After the fall of the ottoman empire, parts of their land was given to the british (which included palestine). After WWII the british gave half of palestine to the jews. what right did they have giving away someone's land like that?
Yes, I actually do know. After the fall of the ottoman empire, parts of their land was given to the british (which included palestine). After WWII the british gave half of palestine to the jews. what right did they have giving away someone's land like that?

They didn't kick out all the people who were already there. In 1948, Egypt, Iraq etc. all invaded, starting a war, and that's when the hardship started and refugee camps set up. I'm not a Zionist myself, but you can kind of sympathise with the cause for a Jewish state, given the worldwide history of pogroms against the Jews and general anti-Semitism. And there were numerous Jews there to begin with anyway (in fact it may have been a slight majority). I think that on balance it was perfectly justified to create a democratic Jewish state. Crucially, the problem today is that the surrounding countries are tyrannies or wannabe tyrannies. If that stopped being the case, there would be no problem at all.
Original post by samba
It's not happening. It's a scam for sympathy and donations. Use your brain.

sympathy?evidently you dont even know the meaning of it, let alone even have an ounce of it within you.
You go use your brain dont worry about mine& gtfo of this fantasy world that your living in.
Face the reality that this IS happening,and were just living in this world,turning a blind eye to it.

Quit the heartlessness and arrogance; face the facts, and STOP being so miserly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They didn't kick out all the people who were already there. In 1948, Egypt, Iraq etc. all invaded, starting a war, and that's when the hardship started and refugee camps set up. I'm not a Zionist myself, but you can kind of sympathise with the cause for a Jewish state, given the worldwide history of pogroms against the Jews and general anti-Semitism. And there were numerous Jews there to begin with anyway (in fact it may have been a slight majority). I think that on balance it was perfectly justified to create a democratic Jewish state. Crucially, the problem today is that the surrounding countries are tyrannies or wannabe tyrannies. If that stopped being the case, there would be no problem at all.

Wait..... are you justifying giving away someone else's land away? If the government gave half of your house to a homeless person to legally OWN would you think that's "perfectly justified"? Doubt it.

Yes, I understand the Jews suffered a lot, (and muslims have been there for them, like the time when christian spain kicked all the jews out of spain, the only people to accept them were the ottoman empire, or during WWII when muslims in france hid the Jews in their mosques. There are many other occasions). But I still fail to understand the need to split and share someone else's land. Yes, if the jews moved to palestine to live there under palestinian rule doubt there would be such a big problem.

Even the jewish people protest agaisnt the zionist government of isreal....
Wait..... are you justifying giving away someone else's land away? If the government gave half of your house to a homeless person to legally OWN would you think that's "perfectly justified"? Doubt it.

Yes, I understand the Jews suffered a lot, (and muslims have been there for them, like the time when christian spain kicked all the jews out of spain, the only people to accept them were the ottoman empire, or during WWII when muslims in france hid the Jews in their mosques. There are many other occasions). But I still fail to understand the need to split and share someone else's land. Yes, if the jews moved to palestine to live there under palestinian rule doubt there would be such a big problem.

Even the jewish people protest agaisnt the zionist government of isreal....

Thank heavens for THIS♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those who support Israel and it's crimes should consider this scenario and then take a long hard look at themselves:

A person who has, or claims to have, Native American ancestry goes up to a random person's house in the USA and decides to kick them out of their own home, claiming that his ancestors used to live there several thousand years ago. He takes all of their possessions for himself and then proceeds to have the house demolished to make space for a new house for himself, at the expense of the evicted person becoming homeless.

The Western media would be in an uproar if that happened and no one would let it stand. Yet that's just one aspect of the crimes Israelis have been committing against Palestinians for several decades. And you can't be okay with that unless you're a heartless person.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ChampEon
Those who support Israel and it's crimes should consider this scenario and then take a long hard look at themselves:

A person who has, or claims to have, Native American ancestry goes up to a random person's house in the USA and decides to kick them out of their own home, claiming that his ancestors used to live there several thousand years ago. He takes all of their possessions for himself and then proceeds to have the house demolished to make space for a new house for himself, at the expense of the evicted person becoming homeless.

The Western media would be in an uproar if that happened and no one would let it stand. Yet that's just one aspect of the crimes Israelis have been committing against Palestinians for several decades. And you can't be okay with that unless you're a heartless person.

Well said.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Jewish terror state strikes again.

Iran should just nuke them and be done with it.
Actually it is. Despite what happens in the West Bank, Israel remains the only hope for a democratic middle east. The rest of the place needs to follow its example.

Don't give me that. If things were reversed, if it was Palestinians who took an Israeli child prisoner, the media here would ****ing explode.

If to you an example of a decent country is one that takes children prisoner, then I have to say I'm pretty shocked.

Latest

Trending

Trending