The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Unpopular opinion: does anyone else agree that the Roscoe family (and Lindsay) just aren't very good at acting in general?

I like Ziggy and Robbie and Freddie, don't get me wrong, just cringe occasionally at the unrealistic scenes.
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I also think this. I did think Peri was going to be Sienna's long lost child but after Leela went to visit Peri in hospital and mentioned how Sinead had ended up in a crash just because she was rushing to see her baby girl and that's why Leela had decided to visit Peri. That statement made it sound very much like Peri was her daughter.

It's annoying me how much Hollyoaks has became full of gangsters and dodgy deals since the likes of Fraser, Grace and Trevor arrived. I really dislike Fraser in particular. Hoping Sandy sees through his lies eventually and that the Roscoes discover Joe is alive. :smile:

What about Warren? Didn't Trevor come in soon after Warren went off anyways, so there's always been a dodgy guy in it. But I do agree, perhaps much more nowadays.
Original post by Aneesah_May
Im now thinking that Sienna is way to obvious to be peris mum wat if they do another eastenders and turns out leela is peris mum

And I really wanna know why Sam was crying and what the guy did that's going to come out of jail..ooh he may have raped leela (a complete guess btw) or sumin

Oh my God..I never thought of that and now am thinking you are 100% right with Leela being the mum. What did they say again when Sienna and Maxine overheard Sam and Danny talking about Peri and her real mum or whatever it was?

Also, I think I missed something. What guy is coming out of jail?
Original post by lou_100
Oh my God..I never thought of that and now am thinking you are 100% right with Leela being the mum. What did they say again when Sienna and Maxine overheard Sam and Danny talking about Peri and her real mum or whatever it was?

Also, I think I missed something. What guy is coming out of jail?

It was only like a half a minute thing they didnt say who the guy was but Sam seemed terrified about the idea of him getting out of jail they didn't elaborate though. I just remembere Sienna and maxine hearing that Sam told Danny you never told peri that we are not her parents or something similar. It still could be Sienna but then that would be boring
Original post by lou_100
Unpopular opinion: does anyone else agree that the Roscoe family (and Lindsay) just aren't very good at acting in general?

I like Ziggy and Robbie and Freddie, don't get me wrong, just cringe occasionally at the unrealistic scenes.

I agree, in the scenes with Freddie and Sinead you can realy tell how much of a bad actor Freddie is in comparison to Stephanie who plays Sinead. I think Lindsey is alright, but I'm surprised by how terrible Gillian Taylforth is.
Is sandy dead or alive
Is sandy dead or alive

Spoiler

I am loving these new episodes of Hollyoaks though, can't wait for next weeks!
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

Spoiler

I am loving these new episodes of Hollyoaks though, can't wait for next weeks!

ITS SO GOOD. Right now, seriously deserves more credit. The sinead-katy storyline was heartbreaking, and the Fraser storyline is brill too.
Reply 1508
So, any guesses for Fraser's killer? Whoever it is, good on 'em.
Original post by tillytots
ITS SO GOOD. Right now, seriously deserves more credit. The sinead-katy storyline was heartbreaking, and the Fraser storyline is brill too.

It does! I hope they make the killer someone good and unexpected!

Original post by Polecat
So, any guesses for Fraser's killer? Whoever it is, good on 'em.

I would love for it to be Teegan, Marlow or Sam,but there are way too many suspects..Unless it's not really Fraser who is dead :eek:
It does! I hope they make the killer someone good and unexpected!

I would love for it to be Teegan, Marlow or Sam,but there are way too many suspects..Unless it's not really Fraser who is dead :eek:

I dont think hes dead either I think its Marlow. Dont think its tegan or grace who kills him maybe trevor or Joe. It would of been nice to actually see frasers death
I dont think hes dead either I think its Marlow. Dont think its tegan or grace who kills him maybe trevor or Joe. It would of been nice to actually see frasers death

I know! The end of the E4 episode was just like what?! :confused: Hope it is someone totally unexpected and random :tongue:
Reply 1512
I know! The end of the E4 episode was just like what?! :confused: Hope it is someone totally unexpected and random :tongue:

Reminds me of the whole 'who killed Lynsey?' storyline. Dr Browning had nothing to do with her really, so that was really random. So maybe Fraser's killer could be someone who isn't a prime suspect. . .
Original post by Polecat
Reminds me of the whole 'who killed Lynsey?' storyline. Dr Browning had nothing to do with her really, so that was really random. So maybe Fraser's killer could be someone who isn't a prime suspect. . .

Someone like Leela would be amazing :tongue:
Reply 1514
Someone like Leela would be amazing :tongue:

did you see the E4 episode tonight? she was with Sam when Danny came home just after his confrontation with Fraser, wasn't she? :s-smilie:
Reply 1515
Ooh, just thought: could be Sinead! He stopped her from seeing Katy before she died. Plus she's not one of the suspects and we didn't see any of her in tonight's E4 episode. . .
Original post by Polecat
did you see the E4 episode tonight? she was with Sam when Danny came home just after his confrontation with Fraser, wasn't she? :s-smilie:

Yeah I think she was, I just think it would have been a good twist haha :tongue:
But then again, we don't know how long the body was there for :holmes:

Oooh it could be Sinead! But she doesn't know that it was Fraser driving does she? :s They didn't really show much in terms of knowing Ste wasn't driving...
The list of people it could be is endless
(edited 10 years ago)
They briefly showed sonny in the epidode so carmel could of killed him and sonny coild of helped her get rid of the body as they didnt shown carmel as a suspect either
That E4 episode :eek:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Very unlikely though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending