The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2014 firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
My first choices are Williamson, Tuke or Butler and Wedderburn or Gowar halls :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by aishaaaua
My first choices are Williamson, Tuke or Butler and Wedderburn or Gowar halls :smile:

Mine are exactly the same, let's hope for the best!
Reply 102
Original post by EmilyRB96
No worries! What accommodation have you put as your first option? :smile:

I put TWB 38 weeks as my first because I don't live in the UK and I don't really want to have to move my stuff each holiday! What did you put? :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by lozmuir
I put TWB 38 weeks as my first because I don't live in the UK and I don't really want to have to move my stuff each holiday! What did you put? :smile:

That's also my first choice, I'm staying over holidays do you know if we can stay over summer?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 104
That's also my first choice, I'm staying over holidays do you know if we can stay over summer?

Not over summer because there isn't accommodation for second years so it's expected that you find a flat/house etc. and move out for summer :frown:
Still waiting for an offer / rejection for Molecular Biology... (".)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Ooh...I'm scared I applied a bit late because I need a self catered, sessional let...and all those are the most popular ones too! What was your first choice?

Oh right - I have applied to Williamson, Tuke and Butler, and then I have put Reid as my second choice! You? :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by vincentspie
Hey guys, I've firmed for History too! :biggrin: What halls are you hoping to stay in?

Ahh brilliant! I'm hoping for Williamson, Tuke and Butler! Really hope I get it! You? :smile:
Reply 108
[QUOTE="lozmuir;47165605"]I put TWB 38 weeks as my first because I don't live in the UK and I don't really want to have to move my stuff each holiday! What did you put? :smile:[/QUOTE

Yea that makes sense, that would be so much hassle! I have put Williamson, Tuke and Butler but only for termly let because I only live roughly 2 hours away from RHUL! :smile:
Ahh brilliant! I'm hoping for Williamson, Tuke and Butler! Really hope I get it! You? :smile:

I also applied for williamson, tuke and butler! :smile: Seems like everyone is going for WTB. I've put gowar and wedderburn as my second choice.
Reply 110
Oh right - I have applied to Williamson, Tuke and Butler, and then I have put Reid as my second choice! You? :smile:

My first choice is the same as yours and Wedderburn or Gowar halls are my second
Just firmed for Film, Television and Digital Production! :biggrin:

Will probably apply for Founder's or Kingswood I as those have the cheapest rooms. Anyone else?
Reply 112
Original post by artixmartz
Just firmed for Film, Television and Digital Production! :biggrin:

Will probably apply for Founder's or Kingswood I as those have the cheapest rooms. Anyone else?

Haha thank god there's someone else applying to founders!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TomO12
Haha thank god there's someone else applying to founders!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm planning on applying to Founders too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 114
I'm thinking founders too, but having read all of this not sure anymore! Has anyone firmed RHUL for music?
Reply 115
Original post by cocopopscastle
I'm planning on applying to Founders too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo! I thought it looked amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slh705
I'm thinking founders too, but having read all of this not sure anymore! Has anyone firmed RHUL for music?

I am probably going to firm it for music and drama (still waiting to hear about English & Creative Writing) and Founders is my first choice!
Original post by TomO12
Woo! I thought it looked amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've put Founders as my first choice even though I was set on self-catered and en suit! It blew everything else out the water for me :smile:
Reply 118
Original post by Florenceemily
I've put Founders as my first choice even though I was set on self-catered and en suit! It blew everything else out the water for me :smile:

Yeah same here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody here applied for Molecular Biology? How long did it take RHUL to give out offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending