At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of wolverhampton 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by AnnaJ123
Anyone else going for BA(Hons) Law, Social Science and Communication Studies (Foundation)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 181
Anyone else on here doing history at wolvs?
Reply 182
I've got a conditional offer for healthcare science. Wolves is the only uni to do it that's close to me. But worried about the rep! Any advice from anyone starting in September or who has already started? Opinions please?!
Reply 183
I'm going to be studying Musical Theatre at the Walsall Campus in September. :smile:
Reply 184
Original post by jas20995
Awesome, i'll be studying musical theatre and living at walsall campus!:smile:

I'll be doing the exact same as you by the sounds of it :smile: are you going to b living in the student village? :smile:
Reply 185
Original post by JoshB1996
I'll be doing the exact same as you by the sounds of it :smile: are you going to b living in the student village? :smile:

Just saw this. If I'm right I think it was you that commented on my post on the facebook page too:smile: Yeah I'll be staying in the student village. Haven't been to any of the open day tours though so hope it nice:smile:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hey guys, I am applying here for law... What do you think about the Uni? Has anybody gone there for an open day?

Hi, Wolverhampton is good. I didnt study law there but got a few friends who did and they loved it. Quite sure you'd enjoy it there.
I’ll be studying forensic science and staying at city accommodation :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Just went through clearing and I will be going here :smile:. Religious Studies and Philosophy.

This forum seems very quiet though.
Anyone studying childhood, family and education studies starting october at walsall campus? Xxx
Anyone studying BA hons social care october
anyone doing "education studies and english" in october?
Reply 192
Hi, i'm 19 and i'm going to be studying Counselling Psychology at Wolves! I don't start until October tho :tongue:
Reply 193
Starting in october to study building surveying..anyone else on this course?? Holla holla
Second year pharmacy student at UoW here, ask me about anything you need to know about the place!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elham torof
h
i im staring pharmacy this october...seeyaaaaaa

I don't go Wolverhampton, sorry
Original post by KirstyyyN19
Me! :smile: i've got an offer to study criminology & criminal justice and law.

Hay :smile: I'll be studying Criminology and criminal justice As well !! But with applied Social Policy.
Im gonna be studying Microbiology and im staying at victoria halls, got here really early though so not many people are about... anyone else doing my course or at victoria halls??
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to University of Wolverhampton connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Original post by Savannah.
Hay :smile: I'll be studying Criminology and criminal justice As well !! But with applied Social Policy.

I'm also doing criminology, criminal justice and law and looking to get to know people before I start:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending