London Metropolitan University
London

London Metropolitan University 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by vogueegirl
Ohhh that's so annoying :/
Ahhh really haha!

I've applied to two courses at London Met, Manchester Met, Birmingham City and UAL.

What about you?

I've applied to Manchester Met and Birmingham City too haha how strange! I've applied for Buying and Merchandising at Manchester Met and Retail Managemant at Birmingham City ☺️
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 21
Original post by Cher14
I've applied to Manchester Met and Birmingham City too haha how strange! I've applied for Buying and Merchandising at Manchester Met and Retail Managemant at Birmingham City ☺️

That is strange! I've applied for the same course at Birmingham and been offered an interview but I don't really see the point of going to the interview if I've got offers from other places I would rather go to anyway. I've applied for International Fashion Promotion at Manchester Met and I've got an offer for that. I don't know whether I want to go to London or Manchester yet though? hmmmm
Reply 22
Manchester looks a lottttt better than London but I suppose it's where you want to live too. Have you been to the Birmingham open day? I fell in love with the course then 😧 I wish the Birmingham course was in London because I'm really not convinced by London Met but I'd love to live in London. When's your interview for Birmingham?
Reply 23
Original post by Cher14
Manchester looks a lottttt better than London but I suppose it's where you want to live too. Have you been to the Birmingham open day? I fell in love with the course then 😧 I wish the Birmingham course was in London because I'm really not convinced by London Met but I'd love to live in London. When's your interview for Birmingham?

Awww really :/ I'm the same.. I really want to live in London so much, I've wanted to for so long! Plus living in London opens up so many more job opportunities, work experience and blogger events. Why doesn't London Met look good? I was invited for the interview in March. Are you going for an interview? I don't actually think I'm going to accept the interview though.
x
Reply 24
Awww really :/ I'm the same.. I really want to live in London so much, I've wanted to for so long! Plus living in London opens up so many more job opportunities, work experience and blogger events. Why doesn't London Met look good? I was invited for the interview in March. Are you going for an interview? I don't actually think I'm going to accept the interview though.
x

Aye, my brother lives in London so I'm down as much as I can be haha I love it. Just reviews and then I think it's pretty low down on the league table. I think it depends on the course though obviously and I suppose not a great deal of unis do fashion. Aw I'd definitely go to the interview even if you don't want to go to the uni, will prepare you for the other interviews.
Reply 25
Original post by Cher14
Aye, my brother lives in London so I'm down as much as I can be haha I love it. Just reviews and then I think it's pretty low down on the league table. I think it depends on the course though obviously and I suppose not a great deal of unis do fashion. Aw I'd definitely go to the interview even if you don't want to go to the uni, will prepare you for the other interviews.

Oh that must be so good. Yeah it's just brilliant isn't it. I saw that it's pretty low on the league table :/ It's so annoying because it's in the perfect location - if only it was a bit higher :frown: Yes exactly, there's a lot less to choose from for Fashion. Yeah but the thing is, none of my other courses require an interview so even though it's good experience, it's probably not worth it as I'll have to spend a fair bit of money on getting the train, etc.
I've applied for the exact course:smile:
Reply 27
Hello there! Are anyone going to study criminology and psychology this year? :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
oh, no body doing mathematics then :'(, i guess it's just me.....
don't think there's many doing criminology & youth studies either:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hi,

I have received an offer for the MA Events Marketing Management in Sep 2014. Is this the same one?

Original post by darcybelle
Hi I have received my offer for events management but missed the open day! Anyone wanting to do the same course?
Reply 31
hi, i received my offer for BA Fine arts. does anyone know if its a top london uni for art/design?

thanks! :smile:
Reply 32
Iv got an offer for fashion marketing and journo do u know if its all nased at aldgate or do u have to go holloway too??
I've got an offer for Fashion Retail Management and I'm waiting on an offer for Fashion Marketing and Journalism.. not sure which one I'm going to pick yet!
Hi, I got an offer to Manchester for fashion buying and London met for fashion retail management - chosen the London met. Have use decided yet? :smile: x
Reply 34
Original post by tashablurton
Hi, I got an offer to Manchester for fashion buying and London met for fashion retail management - chosen the London met. Have use decided yet? :smile: x

I've decided on Manchester. Manchester seems like a much better uni and London Met is third last in the university league table! How many UCAS points is your conditional offer for? :smile: x
Reply 35
Original post by tashablurton

Hi, Ive got an offer doing Fashion Retail Management at London Met too, have you decided on accommodation yet? :smile:
So first year fashion retail london met in sept? No not decided yet student castle looks nice! U? Where are you from? X
Reply 37
Yes first year in September. No me either, I thought Emily bowes court looked good and quite cheap as well. Norwich how abouts you? x
I didn't go see that one actually I went to the 2 on Holloway road. Coventry im from... have you heard from student finance yet? x
just looked at Emily bowes its abit far out I wanna be nearer and in a better area, I lived in Tottenham before and its rough :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending