The Student Room Group

Applying for accomodation help?

I made my firm (aston uni) and insurance (northampton uni) earlier today and I understand from friends that I should be getting an email from them sometime within the next few days allowing me to apply for accommodation :smile:

only thing is, as I have both a firm and insurance choice, can I apply for accommodation for both?

Im unsure whether I want to go to my firm and I doubt I'll make the grades so I'm happy with my insurance choice as a strong back up.. I know I'm able to apply for accommodation for my firm choice as soon as I'm able to, but what about my insurance choice? As with the situation I'm in (insurance choice looking more likely in September) I would like to apply for accommodation there and get somewhere decent as northampton accommodation isn't the best.

Im just wondering how it works when applying for insurance accommodation and whether I'm even able to do it now, or do I have to wait and see after results day?

thanks guys:smile::smile:
Original post by magicalwishes
I made my firm (aston uni) and insurance (northampton uni) earlier today and I understand from friends that I should be getting an email from them sometime within the next few days allowing me to apply for accommodation :smile:

only thing is, as I have both a firm and insurance choice, can I apply for accommodation for both?

Im unsure whether I want to go to my firm and I doubt I'll make the grades so I'm happy with my insurance choice as a strong back up.. I know I'm able to apply for accommodation for my firm choice as soon as I'm able to, but what about my insurance choice? As with the situation I'm in (insurance choice looking more likely in September) I would like to apply for accommodation there and get somewhere decent as northampton accommodation isn't the best.

Im just wondering how it works when applying for insurance accommodation and whether I'm even able to do it now, or do I have to wait and see after results day?

thanks guys:smile::smile:

Policies differ between universities, so you'll have to check the website of your insurance
Reply 2
I think you usually apply for both now but yea check out each unis policy

Quick Reply

Latest