The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Yeah it was sorry, ah okay sounds good im the same but my first is studio rather than self catered

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hey guys, I've put Chester as my insurance. I applied to study English Lit & History! Is anyone else doing either of these (or both)?
Reply 642
Original post by beekking
Yeah it was sorry, ah okay sounds good im the same but my first is studio rather than self catered

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooo right, what you studying?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 643
Original post by A.Kenny
Literally the opposite of what i choose :P full board all the way for its price imo :P

It's a good price but I don't know if I'd like the restriction of having to eat there 7 days a week. I'd feel like I couldn't go out for tea if I wanted to cos I already had a meal paid for me 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys got a conditional offer to study M.Sc Biomedical Sciences at the University of Chester any body else opting for Biomedical Sciences at Chester?????
Reply 645
International business, what about you?

Great hope to meet u then u at Chester or Warrington
Reply 647
Chester, you?
Reply 648

Primary education😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chester, you?

Me too
Firmed Chester for Geography, can't wait to start!
Reply 651
Original post by red_indian
Guys got a conditional offer to study M.Sc Biomedical Sciences at the University of Chester any body else opting for Biomedical Sciences at Chester?????

BSC BioMed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by herbalist
What's it like overall? Chester is tied for my top choice but i'm so stuck!
What's uni life like as well there?

Geography is great at Chester - all the lecturers are lovely and so dedicated to helping you get to where you want to be. There are 6 modules - Physical Geog and Geology, Human Geog, Foundations for Successful Studentship, Tutorials, World Development, and People, Hazards and Resources - so a good range of all sorts. Foundations is basically a 'getting used to everything' module which links in with the other modules and teaches you new skills. Tutorials is also pretty good as a breather from coursework, its basically a module that you research up to date news :smile:

The uni overall is lovely (don't know if you've visited on an Open Day) and the campus is beautiful. There's a range of accommodation on and off campus which is pretty good. The library facilities are great, with a 24/7 bit if you need to get your assignment done in the early hours of the morning :P

Uni life is great too - takes a couple of weeks to get used to but everyone is in the same boat and you'll quickly make friends and learn your way around the city. There are loads of things going on in Fresher's week too which helps you settle in to student life too - loads going on in the clubs at night, with activities to settle in with your lecturers and course during the day.

If you want to know anything else, or if you feel i haven't answered anything, just message me :smile:
Reply 653
I don't see many people doing Computer Science.
Reply 654
Has anyone applied for English Language and/or Creative Writing? Recently firmed my place at Chester for English Language and Creative Writing; and was wondering if many others had applied for this course or a similar one? :smile:
Has anyone applied for any art courses?! i'm doing fine art and i can't find anyone else doing the course :P
I've put Chester as my firm. Applied for English language & Spanish!
Guys how much will a room cost me per month in chester It must include a shared kitchen and a bathroom
Original post by red_indian
Guys how much will a room cost me per month in chester It must include a shared kitchen and a bathroom

I'm in a house that costs £85 per week with all my bills included, theres six beds and two bathrooms and a really nice kitchen :smile:
Applied for psychology combined with counselling skills. They offered me CC and Welsh Bacc, so fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending