The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Darley Bank Accommodation Derby

I've put down my £100 deposit for accommodation and have been assigned flat 15 in sir peter hilton and I am yet to sign the tenancy agreement. I have now seen the Darley bank student accommodation and wondered if anyone stayed there last year when it first opened or if anyone's staying there this year? I'm thinking of forgetting my deposit and applying there instead as looks fab and you appear to get so much more for your money? ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397746764.851004.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
hello, i am looking to move into sir peter hilton and i have a contract for darley bank which needs to be taken over, however i only need a six month contract :/. if you are interested in my contract then please mail me your number so we can talk it through properly as i do not know how to use this site that well :colondollar:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HollyHamill
I've put down my £100 deposit for accommodation and have been assigned flat 15 in sir peter hilton and I am yet to sign the tenancy agreement. I have now seen the Darley bank student accommodation and wondered if anyone stayed there last year when it first opened or if anyone's staying there this year? I'm thinking of forgetting my deposit and applying there instead as looks fab and you appear to get so much more for your money? ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397746764.851004.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i'll hopefully be staying there from september. My friend went to see it and she confirmed it looks just like the pictures. I'm so excited x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

I stayed in halls this year and wouldn't change a thing. My friend was at sir peter hilton, it's a lovely halls. If you've put your deposit down i'd stick to it. Don't loose money for no reason - you can always move into darley bank in your second year! Halls is a great way to make friends in your first year x
Reply 4
Original post by ashtonpaige
Hey,

I stayed in halls this year and wouldn't change a thing. My friend was at sir peter hilton, it's a lovely halls. If you've put your deposit down i'd stick to it. Don't loose money for no reason - you can always move into darley bank in your second year! Halls is a great way to make friends in your first year x

I've decided to stick with Derby Unis halls and have been assigned Sir Peter Hilton :-) Thanks for the advice x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending