The Student Room Group

Doing my A-Levels from home.

I have attended a private school and unfortunately my parents are having financial problems, and so, due to the tight and strict regulations of the school, I am not allowed to return to the school until my parents have paid the rather substantial outgoing bill. So, as I have very important exams coming up, I was wondering if I could take them in January, and then complete my A2 in the Summer following it, giving myself 6 months of solid work for the A2's.
Any advice, directions or actions to take would be incredibly valuable for me at this crucial time, Thank you so very much in advance :smile:
Original post by boxreid
I have attended a private school and unfortunately my parents are having financial problems, and so, due to the tight and strict regulations of the school, I am not allowed to return to the school until my parents have paid the rather substantial outgoing bill. So, as I have very important exams coming up, I was wondering if I could take them in January, and then complete my A2 in the Summer following it, giving myself 6 months of solid work for the A2's.
Any advice, directions or actions to take would be incredibly valuable for me at this crucial time, Thank you so very much in advance :smile:

Hi there :smile:

I'm sorry to hear you and your family are going through a stressful time and are not able to be in school at the moment as a result.

As to when you can take your exams thats really something that needs to be discussed with your school. You may find you have to take them at a different school but that should be easy enough to arrange.

What sort of advice are you looking for in regards to working at home? Do you want information about studying, revising, just getting through the work or something else?

Quick Reply

Latest