The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lNurl
I want another yordle!

Yes.
I want a yordle King...just imagine it...
I must say, I am fully rating this new look Twitch-like a visual buff

Even the weird stuff he says is better this time round.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6082
Someone want to boost me to Plat? xoxo
This is my first season, I'm unranked because I haven't done my placement games (well not all of them), level 30, usually main top or support, I like tanky/bruiser or AP Caster champs, my worst role by far is ADC haha.
Original post by flumpyduck
This is my first season, I'm unranked because I haven't done my placement games (well not all of them), level 30, usually main top or support, I like tanky/bruiser or AP Caster champs, my worst role by far is ADC haha.

Welcome to the deep end :biggrin:

I mean TSR and LoL community :biggrin:
Original post by yo radical one
I must say, I am fully rating this new look Twitch-like a visual buff

Even the weird stuff he says is better this time round.

Yeh big fan of the rework, all except his new ult name.....I just loved Spray and Pray so much :frown:
Original post by Azza124
Yeh big fan of the rework, all except his new ult name.....I just loved Spray and Pray so much :frown:

:sad:

But the new name makes sense, I mean, he's a rat not a Priest :sexface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6087
I PLAY PANTHEON I'm Know as the Attack Damage Lord
let me know whenever you need a
certifed melee style Champion .

I'm also an honourable opponent. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Tavzy
I PLAY PANTHEON I'm Know as the Attack Damage Lord
let me know whenever you need a
certifed melee style Champion .

I'm also an honourable opponent. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Damn I aint seen an honour ribbon in months :P
I swear I haven't seen honour ribbons since pre-level 30. Once had the great leader ribbon, it didn't last :tongue:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I swear I haven't seen honour ribbons since pre-level 30. Once had the great leader ribbon, it didn't last :tongue:

I swear only smurfs got the ribbons, no-one gives them out past lvl 30, coz they kind of expect the best and only get pissed off when they're not and so when they are worthy of an honour most don't bother.

Yeah I had that ribbon and good teammate ribbon too! It was such a long time ago.
But I saw few honourably opponent ribbon few times last month.
Made Gold :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lNurl
Yeah I had that ribbon and good teammate ribbon too! It was such a long time ago.
But I saw few honourably opponent ribbon few times last month.

Never had a ribbon :frown: I don't think anyone honours anymore lol

Original post by Quick-use

Congrats! Not with AP fiora though I'm assuming :P

Congratzzzz, finally!.. Now it's my turn! Maybe next year :biggrin:

I cannot play currently due to uni workload! One week left, nothing done! ohh sleepless nights!
Original post by zhang599
Never had a ribbon :frown: I don't think anyone honours anymore lol

Congrats! Not with AP fiora though I'm assuming :P

My AP fiora was doing such burst damage! :lol: Need to whip that one out in ranked.

Original post by lNurl
Congratzzzz, finally!.. Now it's my turn! Maybe next year :biggrin:

I cannot play currently due to uni workload! One week left, nothing done! ohh sleepless nights!

Thanks :biggrin: Haha, I'm sure you'll get it really soon! I should be doing my uni work too... :colondollar:
My AP fiora was doing such burst damage! :lol: Need to whip that one out in ranked.

Thanks :biggrin: Haha, I'm sure you'll get it really soon! I should be doing my uni work too... :colondollar:

Does fiora have much ap scaling or do I need to know your IGN to dodge in ranked? :tongue:
Does fiora have much ap scaling or do I need to know your IGN to dodge in ranked? :tongue:

Her AP scaling is op man :lol: Join me and you get carried hard by AP FIORA :devil:

Always one step ahead!
I just went 20/4/10 with AD Shaco jungle, I'm not a good player at all (still a beginner) but I really hope they don't go ahead with the rework of him. Everyone says he's a bad pick, but I think that his abilities are really great.

Edit: This isn't the first time I have played him I should say
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by yo radical one
I just went 20/4/10 with AD Shaco jungle, I'm not a good player at all (still a beginner) but I really hope they don't go ahead with the rework of him. Everyone says he's a bad pick, but I think that his abilities are really great.

Edit: This isn't the first time I have played him I should say

What level/division are you?

Problem with shaco is he isn't the best champ to have on your team but when you come across the people that master him he is a living night mare!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest