The Student Room Group

Purely physical sex

Are there any girls out there willing to have (sober) emotionally detached purely physical sex? (Not with me just in general)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Zaclowton
Are there any girls out there willing to have (sober) emotionally detached purely physical sex? (Not with me just in general)

Yes.

/Thread
Some will some won't.

Surely that's common sense.
Original post by DivinityA
Some will some won't.

Surely that's common sense.

It's not common sense, majority of women will say no, thought it would be interesting to see how many said yes
The idea of completely emotionally detached sex makes me feel uneasy.

Yay, I still have a soul! :P
Well that sounds boring.
Mental sex is my favourite so no

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's impossible to have sex without no emotions.
Original post by King Leonidas
I think it's impossible to have sex without no emotions.

Leonidas....yeah right! You're the king of Sparta! You'd be banging Greek chicks left right and centre!
yes, some will but many won't
Yes it sounds boring. I think a fair bit of the enjoyment of casual sex is when you get someone who's hotter or otherwise has more social value than you'd usually get. As with monkeys, we use casual sex mainly as a way to establish ourselves in the social hierarchy. So casual sex with random people, even if the emotion involved isn't "love", is still going to be suffused with between-the-ears action. Purely mechanical casual sex is obviously going to be boring, you might as well have a ****, casual sex is often not that good because you don't know each other's bodies so it can be less satisfying.
You'd do well not to confuse the mere absence of sentimentality with apathy. Sex can be simultaneously passionate and unsentimental, but truly emotionless, mechanistic rutting is seldom coveted except by sex-addicts and sociopaths.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
You'd do well not to confuse the mere absence of sentimentality with apathy. Sex can be both passionate and unsentimental, but truly emotionless, mechanistic rutting is seldom coveted except by sex-addicts and sociopaths.

Or hookers.
Original post by hamijack
Or hookers.

I don't imagine that hookers actively 'covet' so much as 'facilitate' such encounters; being, as they are, the chief instrument of their procurement.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
I don't imagine that hookers actively 'covet' so much as 'facilitate' such encounters; being, as they are, the chief instrument of their procurement.

I meant with hookers.
The human body is a grotesque thing, many would disagree, but man it's gross. So yes, because the only thing I appreciate about the human body is what is involved in sex. I do this very often, it's pleasurable, having purely physical sex. In my past experiences I tend to have more orgasms when I'm with a stranger or person I don't care too much about than with someone I have some sort of interest it.
Think this thread was misunderstood, what I meant was casual one off encounters with someone you simply find physically attractive. I don't mean literally no emotion, as obviously all sex comes with some form of emotion. If you were to walk off afterwards and be like 'cool cya later' would that be okay? Or not
I wouldn't say it comes with some sort of emotion all of the time. If ever. But my answer is still yes, raw sex is the best.
Think this thread was misunderstood, what I meant was casual one off encounters with someone you simply find physically attractive. I don't mean literally no emotion, as obviously all sex comes with some form of emotion. If you were to walk off afterwards and be like 'cool cya later' would that be okay? Or not

I'm biased because I only like sex in relationships, so for my that wouldn't be okay, but I think this is very much dependent on circumstances. Some women will want you to get the hell out of there once you're done, others will be offended if you don't stick around for a bit of a cuddle. No clear cut answer unfortunately.

Yes there are girls out there who are like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending