The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
just spent £15 courtesy of my mum to be able to knit this as a present for my personal tutor but instead of green iv chosen a plum colour and a teal instead of blue :h: :biggrin:
knitstripe_small.jpg

It's gorgeous!
feel absolutely dreadful :cry2: im so sick of myself
Reply 4042
There's a lot of overlap between the two, just look at how many of the medications can be prescribed for either! Also one can definitely lead to the other, I would talk it over with your GP though, they might be able to help. :smile:
Reply 4043
Any particular reason you don't want to go on medication? Hopefully with your doc chasing it the wait for therapy shouldn't be too long.
Hate myself

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, I'm not in Aberdeen, if I was I'd be happier, I like it there. I'm in my hometown with my dysfunctional family :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Hate myself

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: Hope you're ok
Hate myself

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Nothing wrong with meds. I used to be so against medicine, never even used to take paracetamols. Now i realise there isn't anything wrong about them.

Hate myself

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Hate myself

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is me all the time recently. I don't really know what to say to try and make you feel better, but I know exactly how you feel and ill do anything I can to try and make it better!
Original post by VaVe
I do understand the reluctance, but they really can help. Maybe talk it through with your GP a bit more?

I think you quoted the wrong person! :smile:
Reply 4051
Original post by james1211
I think you quoted the wrong person! :smile:

Yep. Tired, sorry!
Original post by VaVe
Yep. Tired, sorry!

No problem :smile:
Original post by ScaryScience
Sorry you're in so much pain hun :frown: :console:

:hugs: thanks hun sorry your not doing very well :hugs:

Original post by furryface12

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by tradingmyheartforyours

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ParadoxSocks
*flops to the floor*

Feeling a bit sucky tonight. Just had to read loads of super triggering stuff and now I have the hot flustered icky fuzzies that make me want to curl into a ball.

Somebody bring me my puppy noooooooow.

*strops*

:jumphug: keep busy to keep safe.
im on my way :yep: :tongue:

Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Looks amazing :smile:

Original post by .snowflake.
It's gorgeous!

instead of the hat thats on it its gonna have a graduation hat on :yep:
Original post by PandaWho

instead of the hat thats on it its gonna have a graduation hat on :yep:

YES
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
:console: Hope you're ok

:hugs: thanks :smile: I'm okay, just utterly fed up

Ah sounds awful, my flatmates this hrs were like that, I can't wait to move into a new flat in September with one of my friends.

I'm sorry you're unhappy there :console:

Original post by Team_McDreamy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by james1211
Nothing wrong with meds. I used to be so against medicine, never even used to take paracetamols. Now i realise there isn't anything wrong about them.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by lauraaaaa
This is me all the time recently. I don't really know what to say to try and make you feel better, but I know exactly how you feel and ill do anything I can to try and make it better!

:hugs: you're too lovely :redface: thanks hun :smile:
I seem to be treading on a very thin rope right now. I'm trying so hard to keep together at the seems, I may need to go to sleep or at least try too. :cry2:
Original post by .snowflake.
YES

just hope it works out ok :s-smilie:
and really hope she likes it.
Hmm mood is suddenly down. Feel a bit **** :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4059
Today marks 3 months since I last had a bet. I am also now starting my last week in rehab. Have been struggling the last few weeks but am starting to adjust to meds and it is nice to look back and realise what an opportunity this place has given me and the fact that I have stuck through it has given me the chance to take it.

As of next week I will be living in a halfway house so still sort of in rehab but I will have the freedom to go out and try and do stuff to rebuild a new life. This will be my first dose of normality this year. I still struggle to imagine a future but just a few months ago, I just couldn't conceive of the possibility.

Latest