The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Accomodation- BCU

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I haven't yet applied for accommodation, however I know I will be studying on City South Campus. I have looked at the city south campus and I'm a bit worried as there doesn't appear to be any en-suite options? I have very bad OCD and would prefer my own bathroom. If I was to apply for city north accomodation..how hard would it be to commute to my lectures and such? If anyone could offer any help, I'd be extremely grateful.
Hi I'll be at City South too and was hoping for an en suit so I'm considering opal 1/ clv which is the next closest accommodation to the City South campus (5 mins bus/ 25 min walk) on the accommodation part of the website it tells you how far away each accommodation is from the south campus with bus and driving times too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi! I got allocated my room for Opal 1 today, i'll also be studying in City South Campus, i'm doing adult nursing and start October 2014. Did you end up applying for Opal?

Chloe x
Original post by coleyboley
Hi I'll be at City South too and was hoping for an en suit so I'm considering opal 1/ clv which is the next closest accommodation to the City South campus (5 mins bus/ 25 min walk) on the accommodation part of the website it tells you how far away each accommodation is from the south campus with bus and driving times too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I got allocated my room for Opal 1 today, i'll also be studying in City South Campus, i'm doing adult nursing and start October 2014. Did you end up applying for Opal?

Chloe x
Original post by chloepyoung

Chloe x

Hey :smile: yeah I chose opal and I got my room last week :biggrin: what's your flat?
Awesome I'm doing health and well being and start September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm at Opal 1/CLV too :smile: Flat B1
Original post by Debhead
I'm at Opal 1/CLV too :smile: Flat B1

Exciting! I'm A38 but I have no idea what this means!?
What are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Me either? I can't seem to find anyone else who's staying at clv, I was getting worried!

I'm studying film technology :smile:
Reply 8
Whaaaat why have i not been allocated a room yet :confused:
Original post by Alita
Whaaaat why have i not been allocated a room yet :confused:

Until you get your grades or have an unconditional they won't allocate you a room :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Debhead
Me either? I can't seem to find anyone else who's staying at clv, I was getting worried!

I'm studying film technology :smile:

Too confusing -_- me neither! Especially no one with a similar flat number :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Until you get your grades or have an unconditional they won't allocate you a room :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhhh okay, so they will after results day?
Original post by Alita
Ohhhh okay, so they will after results day?

Yeah! I didn't get mine until I had sent them proof that I have already got my grades :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Too confusing -_- me neither! Especially no one with a similar flat number :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found this group on Facebook for CLV students! Hope it helps https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=536958683076956
Reply 14
Yeah! I didn't get mine until I had sent them proof that I have already got my grades :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you!
Hi guys,

If any of you don't manage to fjnd rooms in halls feel free to contact me! As I live closer to bcu than opal and am looking for a housemate to live with me and 4 others :smile: we are all bcu students xx
Reply 16
Is anyone doing a teaching course that has a space room / hasn't found anywhere to live yet? :smile:
Reply 17
Hey guys, does anyone need a room at Curzon Gateway (city centre) ? 45 week tenancy, standard room £111 a week in Block C for the coming year? Cheapest you can get as i booked really early and i dont need it anymore as im getting an apartment now.
If you or you know someone, just let me know by inboxing me or reply to me here, as im a bit desperate to release it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending