The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

King Street Exchange

Hi Everyone,

I will join the Aberdeen University in September as a Postgraduate Student.

Today, I have received my student number so I applied for a University Accommodation but there are no en-suite accommodation available.

The staff told me to apply to "King Street Exchange" if I wanted an en-suite room.

I checked it on the internet but apparently there were a bug infestation last year so I would like to know if everything is right now and have some feedback from people who live there.

Thank you in advance for your answers,

Adrian
Hi Adrian,

I can recommend for you to look for the group "University of Aberdeen Postgraduates 2014/2015" on Facebook as there is already one guy who is probably gonna live in KSE and another guy studying the MSc Safety and Reliability Engineering for Oil & Gas :smile: So you might find coursemates and people who can help you in regards to accomodation.

Generally speaking, I can recommend KSE as I had friends staying there last year. There was no bug problems last year, apparently that was in 2010 or so. My friends loved it and KSE also has 3/4 beds (almost double beds) in their rooms and it's just off campus, opposite the MacRobert building. I can only recommend you to stay there - I was told Unite wasn't renting it out this year, otherwise I would have applied there >.<

Anyways, see you in the postgrad group!!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Hey, I am also doing a post grad this August at Aberdeen and I couldn't get any en suite halls. I decided to just go into Grant halls because that is where all the other PGDE students were doing and I didn't want to be the only postgrad in Kings Halls.
Reply 3
anyone flat 108? :biggrin:
Reply 4
Hello. I will be in flat 105 room C. Does anyone know what is going on when you want to host a family member?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending