The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Anyone Studying Digital Film & Television At Swansea Metropolitan University In Sept?

Hiii, I'm going to Swansea Metropolitan University in Sept and wanted to find out who else will be studying this course? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I am one of the student ambassadors for Swansea and graduated from the Digital Film course in 2012. If you have any questions let me know.

Brian
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Hello there ZeeZee I'll be there starting September :smile:

And Brian, where or when do we find out when our course starts? Do we receive emails or is it somewhere online? Thanks very much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
That's great :smile: so I'll see you in sept, hopefully :smile:
You will receive a pack from UWTSD registry in the post with all of the details about enrolment. I belive you will also receive a short project from the film department that all new students complete and will show during the first week. This is nothing to stress out about - you won't have to make a film before you've even started the course - it is something that allows you to show how you approach a creative task and is a great way to get to know your classmates.

If you have any more questions please post them here and I'll do my best to answer.

Brian
Reply 5
When do we receive the pack is it end of august or start if September?
You should receive the packs during August. I will find out more details tomorrow and post back here.
Reply 7
Okay great, thank you
I can confirm that the enrolment details should be with you within the next two to three weeks. If it has not arrived near the end of August please contact UWTSD Registry on 01792 481097 or email [email protected]

If you have any further questions please get in touch
Reply 9
Thats great, thank you for finding that out for me :smile:
Thank you very much Brian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Be sure to check out www.swanseadigitalfilm.com for more info on the course.
I'm also going to be on this course in September.

Is it just me or is anyone worried about this project for the start of year?
Reply 13
Original post by Beckii.B
I'm also going to be on this course in September.
Is it just me or is anyone worried about this project for the start of year?

Yeh i am a little bit but we won't find out till we receive the letter but yeh i don't know exactly what we have to do for it
Original post by zeezee87
Yeh i am a little bit but we won't find out till we receive the letter but yeh i don't know exactly what we have to do for it

Hopefully it won't be a full on production piece because I don't have the equipment for that :\
Reply 15
Hopefully we don't, I dnt have any equipment either, maybe we can just do a portfolio it something?
Hopefully, it will be easy and not a lot.
I received the project today, we have to create a photographic storyboard on the subject of either Absence or Transition. It consists of 20-25 slides which is going to be presented on either PowerPoint, pages or google docs.

Posted from TSR Mobile or something something something...
Reply 18
Did u get ur enrollment letter today?? I haven't received anything yet :/
I'm quite local and had been accepted a couple of months back so my letter was probably at the top of the batches :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile or something something something...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending