The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

who will be staying in bradford instead of travelling back home?

im from Wigan and will be coming to Bradford in September I don't to not now anyone as I don't have a clue where anything is. please help :confused:
Reply 1
Original post by deejade
im from Wigan and will be coming to Bradford in September I don't to not now anyone as I don't have a clue where anything is. please help :confused:

Bradford really isnt that big at all, after a few weeks youll know where everything is
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Im the same. Im coming from southport and dont know anybody. I dont even know were im going to live yet :smile:
Original post by deejade

Hey mate, don't worry, if your really confused , just send an email to university and you'll know what to do. Btw, where will u live ? xx
Reply 4
I might do so I can ask where things are and I have no idea where anything is and my family are like 2 hours away so I can't even ask them to help me which I think is quite scary as I'm literally on my own and I picked universal living just felt really cosy and there's Cafe on the accommodation as well as a doctors, cinema room and a massive room for all the students
I'm from Essex and I go Bradford uni, don't worry about getting lost - Bradford is fairly easy to navigate around - there's also a free bus service that runs past outside the main university building

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Ooh good, just scary as I literally don't know where anything is at all and glad there's a bus to help
Reply 7
What accommodation did you choose? and what course are you doing?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by deejade
I might do so I can ask where things are and I have no idea where anything is and my family are like 2 hours away so I can't even ask them to help me which I think is quite scary as I'm literally on my own and I picked universal living just felt really cosy and there's Cafe on the accommodation as well as a doctors, cinema room and a massive room for all the students

Hi
Its great you are coming to living with us next year! We cant wait to see you!
If you have any questions about Bradford, the university or your accommodation then just drop us a message here or via our Facebook page.
www.facebook.com/uslbradford
We are always happy to help :smile:

Rachel
Universal Student Living Team
To learn a little bit more bout Bradford, attractions and places to go visit this helpful website... http://www.visitbradford.com/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending