The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Craghyrax
We buy them frozen. I think they're a bit cheaper that way. Also it's possible if we froze them ourselves there might be more liquid and they could freeze too hard. That's just a guess. The texture of the prefrozen ones is really nice.

Also, prefrozen fruit is really nice with cottage cheese, for a quite healthy dessert!
Great news Cubey!

And great snack selection Cragy, definitely trying that. i am so hot!
We buy them frozen. I think they're a bit cheaper that way. Also it's possible if we froze them ourselves there might be more liquid and they could freeze too hard. That's just a guess. The texture of the prefrozen ones is really nice.

I love frozen raspberries, I buy them by the kilo here!
Got 8 viewings lined up tomorrow. Hopefully the weather isn't too bad and at least one of them is OK...
I found somewhere :smile: A bit more expensive than I would have liked, but it's a nice house. Slightly small bedroom, but big enough for a desk and a double bed (even if one side of it is against the wall, which won't matter the vast majority of the time)

:smile:
Original post by *Interrobang*
I found somewhere :smile: A bit more expensive than I would have liked, but it's a nice house. Slightly small bedroom, but big enough for a desk and a double bed (even if one side of it is against the wall, which won't matter the vast majority of the time)

Ah that's great news :biggrin: You must be dead chuffed. Are you with any housemates at all? I'm going into a flatshare in France so I am hoping to find something convenient too :biggrin:
Original post by Eugenie Grandet
Ah that's great news :biggrin: You must be dead chuffed. Are you with any housemates at all? I'm going into a flatshare in France so I am hoping to find something convenient too :biggrin:

Yeah, 3 housemates with another room yet to be filled. I only briefly met one of them when I visited, but she seemed nice :smile: Good luck finding something!
This is TLG at 40,000 posts on TSR :king1: :party: :awesome:

(Thought this the appropriate place to share! :biggrin: )
Can I join :biggrin:
Original post by donutaud15

:hi:

Of course! The more the merrier! :colone:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Of course! The more the merrier! :colone:

My husband just had a giggle after I told him about this soc :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course! The more the merrier! :colone: grumpier :mad:

corrected
(edited 9 years ago)
My husband just had a giggle after I told him about this soc :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee:

Original post by Ethereal
corrected

True, that :getmecoat:
Reply 8993
This is TLG at 40,000 posts on TSR :king1: :party: :awesome:

(Thought this the appropriate place to share! :biggrin: )

:dancing2:

I have a few to go :laugh:

One more essay to do then that's the coursework done....nervously awaiting exam results.
Glad to hear about your house, Interro!
And congrats TLG... although I'm surprised you don't have more.
All the best for your results, sj :smile:

:hello: Welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sj27
:dancing2:

I have a few to go :laugh:

One more essay to do then that's the coursework done....nervously awaiting exam results.

I love that smiley - always associate it with you :biggrin: And it makes me think of Swan Lake for some reason :tongue:

:eek: Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I did have a six month sabbatical from TSR at the end of Oxford. Otherwise def would have hit the target a lot earlier :colondollar:

Thanks :smile: now for a busy week of doing a presentation, systematic literature review, placement portfolio, packing, cleaning and moving. ..
Seriously guys, how long should one wait for a reply from one's supervisor before one starts to get panicky? It's been nearly three weeks :cry2:
Original post by *Interrobang*
Thanks :smile: now for a busy week of doing a presentation, systematic literature review, placement portfolio, packing, cleaning and moving. ..

Hope it goes well!
Original post by Eugenie Grandet
Seriously guys, how long should one wait for a reply from one's supervisor before one starts to get panicky? It's been nearly three weeks :cry2:

Did you send a chaser email yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending