The Student Room Group

Why was he doing this ..guys ?

One time i was with my BF
we were in his car and i was sitting on his lap

my back wasn't facing him and my front wasn't facing him, i was sitting sideways [like sitting sideways on a chair with the chairback touching your arm and not your back]

so anyway we were talking then we kissed but while i been sitting on him
his leg behind me kept moving

he kept moving it side to side and not up and down and he wasn't in pain btw

Why was he doing that ?

Boys?
Reply 1
To say it quite bluntly....his testicle sack was probably sticking to his leg.
Reply 2
He did it alot in one go, not just once every few minutes

it is like when people move their leg up and down. He just kept doing it side to side but not as fast.
He was likely itching himself in a sneaky way.... Why don't you just ask him?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
One time i was with my BF
we were in his car and i was sitting on his lap

my back wasn't facing him and my front wasn't facing him, i was sitting sideways [like sitting sideways on a chair with the chairback touching your arm and not your back]

so anyway we were talking then we kissed but while i been sitting on him
his leg behind me kept moving

he kept moving it side to side and not up and down and he wasn't in pain btw

Why was he doing that ?

Boys?

Well i've noticed that when i find something 'interesting' i tend to figit a bit, mainly with the legs in the same kinda way as you just described, to put it bluntly; he prob got horny
Reply 5
Original post by Tomsta
Well i've noticed that when i find something 'interesting' i tend to figit a bit, mainly with the legs in the same kinda way as you just described, to put it bluntly; he prob got horny

He does it all the time when I on his lap. One time he bit his bottom lip.
Why was he moving his leg I just don't get it :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Probably a bit of dry humping.
Reply 7
He does it all the time when I on his lap. One time he bit his bottom lip.
Why was he moving his leg I just don't get it :s-smilie:

Yeah, he's prob getting horny, as for why he does it, no idea maybe ask him, maybe he's trying to get in a more 'comfortable' position; never underestimate how quickly a guy can get turned on
Reply 8
Original post by Tomsta
Yeah, he's prob getting horny, as for why he does it, no idea maybe ask him, maybe he's trying to get in a more 'comfortable' position; never underestimate how quickly a guy can get turned on

I dont get it. I did kiss him and his neck then caught him biting his lip. I just don't know why he kept doing it.

we haven't done anything else before. kissing is the furthest,

I wish i knew what made him want to constantly do his leg like that
I wish I knew more about guy anatomy
Reply 9
I dont get it. I did kiss him and his neck then caught him biting his lip. I just don't know why he kept doing it.

we haven't done anything else before. kissing is the furthest,

I wish i knew what made him want to constantly do his leg like that
I wish I knew more about guy anatomy

How old are you??? you sound like your 15 or something
It was probably going dead and he was trying to stop himself getting pins and needles...
Reply 11
He was probably trying to stimulate something.
Reply 12
he had a ball bag wedgie
Reply 13
See communication is the focal point of relationships haha
To get into a comfortable position. Maybe he was moving it so you'd get off. :biggrin:
I always thought he was just doing something to please himself but didn't know what because i am not a guy. Some of yous saying he is turned on but what does that have to do with leg shaking. we did communicate and he would tell me if he was in pain or pin and needle. i used to get off then he'd pull me back on
I doubt i'll get any real answers i decided to ask on her anonmouly because i would never ask him that in person. I did ask why he was moving it but he just thought i was joking and smiled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending